preditor tuner?

justaf150

Established Member
just got a preditor tuner in to day wondering if there are any good tunes out there to dl or a place i can once i get more mods. right now i have a 2.75 upper-intake-catback. so i put the pulley tune on it felt alot more power!! love it so just let me know if any of you tune or tricks let me know thanks!

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
A lot of members on here get mail order tunes through Amazon Racing (they're vendors on here) and have been pretty happy, I've yet to hear any complaints. You could always get the truck dyno tuned, but I'm not familiar with any tuners in Kentucky. For now, you should be ok with a canned tune, but if you're like me and prefer peace of mind, I would consider a mail order or dyno tune.

LSUstang05

Established Member
Get a mail order if you can't get a dyno tune.

Dyno tune is the best though but if it isn't an option a mail order ain't too shabby.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
call and talk with rick at amazon he has a few options for guys who cant get to the shop to be dyno'd by him...

with that said my truck (gone now) was tuned by rick and ran like a bat outta hell made 389/464 on 9lbs of boost. and with just the pulley tune and filter ran 12.76@107 that i know of and i had a slip for a 12.45@113 but i dont remember this one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread