Preditor Diablo Sport tune and modify

86caprirs

Established Member
I added a o/r x pipe to my Cobra. Now the check engine light comes on because the catalist monitors are out of wack. I did search on here how to shut them off but when I went into custom tune, modify perameters and scanned the list, there was no OBD II in the list. I can not seem to change the catalist monitors to shut them off. What do I do? Oh and it is the Preditor Diablo Sport version 9.02 if that helps.

Thanks guys

SilverCobra7

Philippians 4:13
Established Member
Mine let me modify the tune... You could add MIL eliminators to the rear O2 sensors! That'll take care of the CEL.

Qwk GT

Established Member
If you have one of the newer updates, I think that 9r01 r whatever it won't let you turn off the o2's.

hotcobra03

Established Member
2003 Cobra 10th Aniversary. Red with black top. 464hp/470tq. 2.93 pulley, mafia extender, CIA, BBK o/r X pipe, Magnaflow cat back, Brown Bros tune, Preditor hand held. FRPP FR500 rims/Nitto 550 tires, CDC Light bar.

this is your mod list ....was the pcm tuned before you added predator to the mix,,,

i have version.7rd12d and havent done the update,,,on this you can change it,,however im stock running performance tune with no mil and left them alone,,,

but i have to ask,,,what was the code number?

i just dealt with a guy who just added o/r x and had check engine light come on,,,i jumped in 3 pages into it and asked him,,,HIS WAS A FRONT O2 CODE...but as you have read expect rear o2 codes...

86caprirs

Established Member
I do have a tune that was burned into the Preditor hand held after all the mods were done. Thats where I went when I changed the stock catted h pipe to the o/r x pipe

hotcobra03

Established Member
you forgot to tell code numbers that you are getting,,,

check engine light on doesnt help towards whats happening...

Users who are viewing this thread