Predator

MY 03 L

Established Member
im curious too.. I have 3" mac catback, prochamber, and CAI... will the predator help me any? When i called a dealer they said it would give 40-50hp.. that true?

- John

03Cobra_Poison

Established Member
did you get the new flash from ford recently? if you did then you will have to wait to use the predator. you can buy it. but you will have to wait for an update by diablosport

mattletourneau

Established Member
I think you'll hear the concensus is whether or not you pulley the car. The pulley tune isn't the best according to most but the performance tune works well for a picking up a little more power. That is what I am running currently and seem to be happy with a little more low end power. If you run a pulley go to one of the well known tuners for an uploaded pulley tune by them which you can install in the predator.

03Cobra_Poison

Established Member
Originally posted by tec7426
What is the new flash from Ford supposed to give you?

Well right now just a little headache. i cant use my new predator because of it.

But i must say it is much smoother running now with the new stock ford flash. No more idle hunting at the stoplight.

ghostrydyr

Established Member
I have the predator and the pulley tune installed. It definitely smoothen out the idle, I say it's idles perfect now @ 7500 rpm. :burnout:

silverbullet02

Established Member
my mods are bassani catted x-pipe, magnapack catback, and steeda cai. before i installed the performance tune i had a air and fuel ratio problem with my previous mods. my dyno numbers were 385rwhp, 360rwtq. took my car to mike murillo's motorsport and had them dyno it with the performance tune on it and my numbers were 388rwhp, 377rwtq with air and fuel ratio. so they went ahead and did some adjustments on the predator like adding some fuel and adjusting the fans and stuff like that. did a final pull and my final numbers were 412rwhp, 392rwtq. finally got my air and fuel ratio in the safe range after 4 pulls. car feels like night and day and can't keep the tires from spinning. the guys did great job at mike murillo motorsports here in san antonio, tx.

MY 03 L

Established Member
can ford tell you used the predator? By that i mean... say you use the performance tune and then something breaks and you put the stock tune back on... take pulleys off if you have them... and drive it in. Will they know you changed computer programs?

-John

Users who are viewing this thread