Predator sct xcal2 & headlights.

rookieterminato

Established Member
Whats up guys just some stuff i need to get rid off, i have them in the garage and no use for them since i only have my lightning now and it came with a whipple so its tuned and with an SCT hand held tunner as well.

The predator says 05 mustang. I took a video of me going through the options on the tuner but i could not get the model number so im guessing if it says 05 in the back then thats the only model mustangs from 05 to 2010 is whats going to be good for. The SCT XCAL2 well thast for any model so just make an offer, I dont have the book on that one it came with my sisters focus but we decided not to modify it so it can last longer. The head lightts have part number AR33-13005-BD An old tech from the dealer i used to work at gave them to me to sell them after he left the dealer. The lights I checked the price and just like lots of parts from ford, one side is cheaper than the other. Right hand side headlight assembly was like 260 something and the left one was like 316. Make me an offer on them too not trying to get retail for those. They probably had less than 1000 miles on them since the guy decided upgrade them. I suck at posting pics here so i made a short video hope that helps, i can take cell phone pics and send them to your phones if interested on one of the parts or even to your email. Thanks again and oh yeah willing to ship as long as buyer pays shipping. Lates.

PS offers by pm only, first come first serve with reasonable offers.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Rh3kOhKHk&context=C3d1a55eADOEgsToPDskKYEiMqs-aUXSuog0aEbo6Q"]For Sale - YouTube[/nomedia]

jsimmonstx

Established Member
The head lightts have part number AR33-13005-BD An old tech from the dealer i used to work at gave them to me to sell them after he left the dealer. The lights I checked the price and just like lots of parts from ford, one side is cheaper than the other. Right hand side headlight assembly was like 260 something and the left one was like 316. Make me an offer on them too not trying to get retail for those. They probably had less than 1000 miles on them since the guy decided upgrade them.

PS offers by pm only, first come first serve with reasonable offers.

For some reason, I can only "pm" you as a visitor (even though I'm a registered user). So that's what I did.

Users who are viewing this thread