Predator fuel question??

Twinturbo Ranger

Established Member
There was a thread on this somewhere, but I do not remember a definite answer. Are we sure on the fuel scale? Does left mean richer or right? It can be read both ways. The thing that puzzles me is most of the time when you add something on a scale like this you go right (like the timng, or a volume scale). The percentage also goes up as if you are adding fuel?? Maybe it means my car is "rich" go this way or my car is "lean " go this way? I'm wondering this because when I went right my detonation seems to be gone. I also have the timing pulled down too. Just curious....

Thanks Mike

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
if you want to richen it up the move the scale to the "rich" side and vice versa for lean...the percentage numbers are kind of deceiving what they really stand for is the air fuel ratio number, so "+" on the percentage (on predator) means you're upping the A/F number (which means making it leaner)

Twinturbo Ranger

Established Member
" Is that your final answer?" Just messing with ya. I'll give it a try and see what happens. They could've put a simple richer or leaner at the top with a +/- sign and been done!!
Thanks Mike

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
yes, final answer...LOL.....thats what was told to me by speaking to Diablo Sport directly.

Users who are viewing this thread