predator for stall fix response from diablosport

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
For those interested in a predator being compatible with the Ford stall fix. This was asked at diablosport.com. Good news is one should be ready shortly.

QUESTION: [I have a 2003 cobra. I recently got the new Ford flash to fix the stall that many cobras have experienced. Is there a predator compatible with the new programming? It was released by Ford in February, under SSM #17542 i believe. If not, when would you expect one to be ready?]

ANSWER:
Dear Jason,

We are currently working on it i would say about 2-3 weeks for a release.

Thank you for your interest in DiabloSport!
Stay tuned,
DiabloSport Support Team

umustdv8

Established Member
Originally posted by ralphy1798
Sorry man, but 2-3 weeks is their response for anything they havent released yet....

also, check back monday! haha

:lol:

LOL. So true.

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
well, hopefully this "2 weeks" is different from the "2 weeks" it took Ford to actually put out the stall fix. But then again, I have yet to see something get completed on time when it comes to our cars.

Hicompression

Hah!
Established Member
Basically, the stall fix from Ford raised the idle right? Can't you already do that with the Predator?

Doesn't the Predator completely remove the stock tune when you flash the car with the pulley tune or performance tune. Realistically, why would anyone still have the stall with the Predator?

:shrug:

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
The stall fix from ford was completely new programming according to a few chip makers i have heard. So it must have done more than just raise the idle, but that seems to be the only noticeable thing that it did.

Users who are viewing this thread