Predator custom tune,what to do?

Twinturbo Ranger

Established Member
I guess I'm going to need a different tune now? I guess it's winter gas but now she wants to ping. What is needed to download a tune and where do you get it? Also who is a good contact for doing this?
Thanks Mike

03forme

Established Member
I just got mine today and am having a custom file made for it. I choose RWTD to purchase mine from because of help with the tunes. You should contact the place you purchase from and see if they will help, if not RWTD will help but I think they charge for tunes if you did'nt buy from them.

ak_cobra

Established Member
rwtd is excellant! james is a great guy. i think its like a 75$ charge to become his customer.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
What is the web site, thats where I got my predetor. I can't remember the site. I thought it was runningwiththedevil.com. maybe I'm spelling it wrong.

ralphy1798

Established Member
I will vouch for James... GREAT GUY!!!! I had someone telling me not to trust him, but I got a wideband and put it on his custom tune and its perfect on my 02 lightning. We had a hell of a time with 91 octane out here in CA, but he stuck with me and we got it right...

next is the 4# lower pulley next week!!!

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Originally posted by Twinturbo Ranger
I guess I'm going to need a different tune now? I guess it's winter gas but now she wants to ping. What is needed to download a tune and where do you get it? Also who is a good contact for doing this?
Thanks Mike

Maybe it isn't the gas. Perhaps its the denser air.

Twinturbo Ranger

Established Member
It's not the air because it's been colder with no problems. I filled at a gas station the other day and got bad gas. I went through a little over 3/4's of a tank and filled it back up from another gas station. I assume it is possible to still have some of the bad gas in there and I may need to wait till I go through this tank. It's just wierd how this happened. It has been completely fine till last week.

If I still need a tune what hardware do I need and how are they loaded?
Thanks Mike

Users who are viewing this thread