Prayers Needed

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
My wife was rushed to the hospital on Monday morning with excruciating back and leg pain. What we thought were ruptured disks turned out to be much worse. Imaging and angioplasty found clots in her abdomen and in her right leg from the knee down.
She stayed in surgery for 3 hours, she had two large clots at the base of her aorta which were removed and big clots were removed from her right leg. She still has a clot in her kidney. The small arteries and veins in her leg are completely clogged and she has no pulse currently in her foot. As it stands, there is a better than 50% chance she loses her right leg below the knee in 24 to 48 hours. She is on Heparin, the outcome depends largely on how it works on these clots. I'll keep this short as I am at her bedside in the hospital typing on the phone.
Any prayers, positive thoughts etc would be much appreciated.

quad

Established Member
Sorry to hear about this. I hope and pray for the best outcome for her.

ToddW702

Established Member
Praying for you and her.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife was rushed to the hospital on Monday morning with excruciating back and leg pain. What we thought were ruptured disks turned out to be much worse. Imaging and angioplasty found clots in her abdomen and in her right leg from the knee down.
She stayed in surgery for 3 hours, she had two large clots at the base of her aorta which were removed and big clots were removed from her right leg. She still has a clot in her kidney. The small arteries and veins in her leg are completely clogged and she has no pulse currently in her foot. As it stands, there is a better than 50% chance she loses her right leg below the knee in 24 to 48 hours. She is on Heparin, the outcome depends largely on how it works on these clots. I'll keep this short as I am at her bedside in the hospital typing on the phone.
Any prayers, positive thoughts etc would be much appreciated.
Best of luck and hoping for recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread