PowerSlot Cyro Front/Back Rotors and Hawk HPS Pads (NEW)

MMCustomworks

Gauge Pod Whore
Established Member
These are stock size premium replacement rotors. I have a new set of Hawk HPS pads that are recommended to run with these rotors. Front rotors have 12mm studs installed.

POWERSLOT - Faster Stops Made Easier

- Front Left/Right cost $235 ea/$470
- Rear Left/Right cost $154 ea/$308
- Hawk HPS Front Pads $73
- Hawk HPS Rear Pads $60

$911 total (offer welcome)

(Russel brake lines not included)

- New TRW Upper control arms (oem) $100
- OEM rear calipers painted red (taken off a truck with 35k miles) $60

Everything is new (but the rear calipers), never installed.

Part_Numbers.jpg

Brake_SetUp.jpg

Rear_Cryo_Rotors.jpg

TRW_Upper_Control_Arms_and_OEM_Rear_Brakes.jpg

PowerSlotCryoRotor01.jpg

FinishedBoyds021.jpg

Last edited:

MMCustomworks

Gauge Pod Whore
Established Member
Going by there very confusing website pricing I would say the prices I posted are correct. $235 and $154 is what they list for there price for the rotors I have. Cryo treated and zinc plated, rotors do have 12mm studs (for a 99L). Call them and you will find these things are not cheap. I am not asking for full price either, so no my price is cheaper and everything is still brand new.

If you order from them it will cost you $911 plus shipping. I am open to offers, but most offers I have gotten are 1/2 or less. At that price I will store the parts and give them to a friend if they need them. People don't seem to understand these are not Rotorpros...

Not sure, but it might be possible to have the 12mm studs pressed out and 14mm ones installed.

Yes I will sell the Russell lines as my new brakes are coming with ss lines next week. You will find that most vendors don't stock these rotors, they only order them from PowerSlot after you order. Can take 2-3 months for them to finally arrive. New PowerSlot rotors look different that these.

I will sell everything posted above but the new TRW front a-arms. Reasonable offers are welcome.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread