"Powered by Ford" value?

bigmoose

Established Member
I saw talk of these come up in another thread a little while ago. Given how hard these are to get, what's the thought on how much these go for?

Edit. To clarify I'm talking about the COP covers that were from the 05-06 Ford GT.

TimKonaGT500

Established Member
I am hoping like thousands of dollars so I can sell the ones that were on my 01 Cobra when I bought it to fund more mods! LOL

Attachments

• IMG_0848 small.jpg
    IMG_0848 small.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 113

cj428mach

Established Member
Id say $200-$250 for mint ones. There is a guy on facebook that can CNC reproduce them and he charges like $175 for the pair. They're not identical because they're CNC vs the original cast but for most they'll work. Theres only a small market of people who want the inferior cast ones with a chitty clear coat job on them....I'm one of them.

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
If they were an original part for our cars and a number matching guy wanted them I could see $$$ but since it's just a want over a really need.

And now that I know I can get a re-poped CnC'ed set for 175$. I would probably go that route.

bigmoose

Established Member
Id say $200-$250 for mint ones. There is a guy on facebook that can CNC reproduce them and he charges like $175 for the pair. They're not identical because they're CNC vs the original cast but for most they'll work. Theres only a small market of people who want the inferior cast ones with a chitty clear coat job on them....I'm one of them.
I was considering selling my set if the price was right, which would be in the $300-400 range but I get it. I probably would have went the CNC route myself if that was an option at that time. As you noted though the clear coat isn't great in some spots which is how it came direct from Ford. I'd be pissed if I was an actual GT owner and got these with an imperfect clear coat.

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
I just bought a set BNIB through a Ford dealer. $240. So I would say for right now no more than that. Most of the parts dealers won’t sell them to you though because it’s a restricted part now apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread