Power lease letter

Reddhoney

Just arrived in the mail today.

Nothing in the letter that hasnt been discussed already.

You can work with any dealer, orders should be submitted by june 1st, If your interested in the new shelby call headquarters by July 1st....yada yada yada.

Just thought I would let you all know.

1993cobramustan

P'O'd SVT POSTER
Established Member
Powerlease Letter

As usual, not conforming to the Powerlease agreement.....We were supposed to be mailed an Option, not a letter telling us to call for details.......I guess we will have to make 250 phone calls to SVT to get some more information on information that we should already have.......too sad to believe how SVT and Ford have F----D up a simple program........

Dave99GT

Go Packers!
Established Member
they are transferable, and I would like to obtain one if you are not using it. Are you willing to transfer it?

Mach1Fun

Established Member
Option Holders: Get or offer your GT500 below MSRP!

I am offering this to buyers and holders of PowerLease Options:

$1500 over invoice.
Special handling of your car
A/D/Z/X Plan, if FoMoCo offers it.
Special pricing on warranties.
Help arrange covered transport.
Wrapped delivery.
Delivery from an original SVT Dealership, doing biz for over 35 years.
No hassles, drama or closers. I work the whole deal.

The Dealership is located in SoCal, LA/Orange County area.

If you are offering a PL Option for sale, notify me, and you can offer your buyer all of the above in your eBay or other listing. I will take your buyers calls, emails & questions. I am already set to deliver several Shelbys, and know what to do, and how to treat you or your Option Buyer.

Any deals from this board, and our dealership will pay a referral bonus to this website.

Jon Schultz
mach1fun

1 BULLITT

SVT Rocks
Established Member
Mach1Fun said:
I am offering this to buyers and holders of PowerLease Options:

$1500 over invoice...

That's the deal I have (give or take a couple of hundred dollars) without having a PowerLease letter. $750 over invoice would be more than fair considering each car sold brings additional funds from holdbacks and Blue Oval Dealer certification.

PowerLease holders are not that many. It would make sense to be able to sell a few for less than none at all.

Users who are viewing this thread