Powdercoating places in MA

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
looking to find a place to powdercoat my CCW's. Ive contacted 5 places and they either don't answer or don't call back. I live in southcoast MA but would travel to boston area for someone who is good.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I went through the same thing a while back.
Best bet is to send them back to the supplier and let them use their source.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
My go to place is Central Powder Coating based out of Clinton. Reasonably priced and they do a great job.

Actually giving them a call shortly to powder coat my new 4Runner rock sliders.

jworason

Established Member
Double thumbs up for Central. They did my Lightning wheels this past summer. No hassles, took as long as they said and reasonable price. Wheels turned out awesome.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Double thumbs up for Central. They did my Lightning wheels this past summer. No hassles, took as long as they said and reasonable price. Wheels turned out awesome.

Good to know. Was debating on keeping my Chicanes and having them coated a different color.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
My go to place is Central Powder Coating based out of Clinton. Reasonably priced and they do a great job.

Actually giving them a call shortly to powder coat my new 4Runner rock sliders.
must depend on what you have done. He quoted $950 to coat the wheels. That's more than triple the average price.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Ive been dealing with The Pike powder coating in Attleboro. Been super helpful to deal with and will do 4 wheels for $385 with UV protective coating.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Ive been dealing with The Pike powder coating in Attleboro. Been super helpful to deal with and will do 4 wheels for $385 with UV protective coating.

That’s a steal. Need to find a shop that is near Worcester that has that kind of prices. The search continues.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I have used D&T powder coating in Pembroke a couple times. If you need lots of communication via the phone, prob not your place. He is too busy working. But does nice work.

RI GT500

Established Member
Quick Silver in West Springfield Mass , Louie is a great guy and he fixes wheels all coatings and has a few ovens for powder coat (can do a complete chassis)

03' White Snake

Established Member
That’s a steal. Need to find a shop that is near Worcester that has that kind of prices. The search continues.

A friend of mine works at a shop in Marlboro that does PC... There is also a PC'r in Leicester I drive by, no experience with either them though. After a quick Google, there are a lot more PC shops around than I thought.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
A friend of mine works at a shop in Marlboro that does PC... There is also a PC'r in Leicester I drive by, no experience with either them though. After a quick Google, there are a lot more PC shops around than I thought.
I got them done. A lot of PC places but not a lot with good reviews lol, I work in Marlboro. Do you know the name of the shop?

Users who are viewing this thread