Potential Don't Tread on Cobra Group Buy

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those yellow ones (especially the 2nd one) looks nice. It would look even better if the grass images weren't squared off on the insides. The left side one isn't bad, but the right side looks off.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Those yellow ones (especially the 2nd one) looks nice. It would look even better if the grass images weren't squared off on the insides. The left side one isn't bad, but the right side looks off.

Better???

sample3.jpg

sample4.jpg

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
That's what I'd go for. I'll sent out for a quote.

I have the actual Ford art files, so the Cobra will come out crisp looking. This has to be done as licensed product, otherwise there's legal liability for SVTP.

Im sure its way better than the random download I found.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
That's what I'd go for. I'll sent out for a quote.

I have the actual Ford art files, so the Cobra will come out crisp looking. This has to be done as licensed product, otherwise there's legal liability for SVTP.
im pretty sure those aren't actual Ford Cobra logos in that last flag rendering, so there shouldn't be an issue. Even if you change something slightly with it, its a new rendering, and therefore, a completely new image. They can't copyright all images of snakes...

I was just about to order a couple flags and stickers through my guy and see how everyone likes them. I don't want to be stepping on your toes since this is your site, so let me know if you have any issues with it through PM.

This was the image I was going to use, that jay just posted up, to have a couple examples made
sample4.jpg

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
im pretty sure those aren't actual Ford Cobra logos in that last flag rendering, so there shouldn't be an issue. Even if you change something slightly with it, its a new rendering, and therefore, a completely new image. They can't copyright all images of snakes...

I was just about to order a couple flags and stickers through my guy and see how everyone likes them. I don't want to be stepping on your toes since this is your site, so let me know if you have any issues with it through PM.

This was the image I was going to use, that jay just posted up, to have a couple examples madeView attachment 1657216 .

Looks like we may have differing opinions here. I know at least one of us is an attorney that specializes in intellectual property law though...

I wonder who is correct??? :D

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm down, though I think it would look better with out the grass altogether. :)

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yellow will go nice with my car, count me in.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
What size flag is everyone looking for? Single sided or double sided? I'm guessing most of these will be hanging in a garage.

Users who are viewing this thread