Status
Not open for further replies.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Pics have to be hosted somewhere else then use the

03DOHC

Established Member
You can upload them to this site--> ImageShack® - Online Media Hosting or your SVTP Gallery

Once you upload it copy the URL with the tags you want, typically the first one.

Once you have the URL copied come back here and paste it in your post.

If you have the pic hosted somewhere else you can use the IMG button and paste the link. Or you can manually type the command. For example;

My sig pics link is http://img17.exs.cx/img17/9093/sigproject2ia.gif

To make that link into a picture I add this [*IMG]http://img17.exs.cx/img17/9093/sigproject2ia.gif[/IMG*]

except you remove the * from the brackets. If you remove the * the picture displays like this.

sigproject2ia.gif

King03Cobra

Established Member
This is strange, why do I have to post a picture at some different URL. Why can't I post a picture thats on my hard drive?

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by King03Cobra
This is strange, why do I have to post a picture at some different URL. Why can't I post a picture thats on my hard drive?
Because the picture only exists on your hard drive no one else can see it or access it. What you need to do is upload it to somewhere on the internet, like the site I posted above, and then link to the picture. Once you upload the picture to the internet anyone who has the address of the picture can see it.

Noisycow

Mods B4 Food and Water
Established Member
Oh for heavens sake ... I am just having one of those damn days when nothing works right!!! I give up. Have to paste those naked pics of my 19 year old model sister some other time!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread