Post your Shelby GT500 Dyno Numbers in here

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1605577

Does this count for something? Swapped the m122 to a gen3...... this was on a 2.4 pulley 10Percent lower pump gas 17-18 degrees at 18psi - to 22-23 depending on the belt slip. Which should be gone now we have installed american racing solutions tensionor. Stay tuned gen3r power coming.....
Great power. Going 3R?
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey bro what pulley? what motor ? I got close to the power on pump but you made insane power!! what was boost timing. Motor size?
JDM built and cammed 5.8, pump E85 with 2.4 upper 15% ATI, about 22deg timing. Ran 9.55@153 with a best of over 154 trap a few times. No lightweight, exactly as I drive on the street and 4070# with driver fuel and ice. 9.80 avg in NMCA True Street here in August, so looking forward to Mod Nats DA next month.
-J

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
JDM built and cammed 5.8, pump E85 with 2.4 upper 15% ATI, about 22deg timing. Ran 9.55@153 with a best of over 154 trap a few times. No lightweight, exactly as I drive on the street and 4070# with driver fuel and ice. 9.80 avg in NMCA True Street here in August, so looking forward to Mod Nats DA next month.
-J
Hey J.
I have a some questions about the ice tank.

I "assume" you have the VMP engine bay ice holder or a trunk mounted kit.
How does that bad boy work? Just add ice and go? Do you have to add ice every time you drive it, or just when you want to keep your temps really cool?
Thanks in advance.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey J.
I have a some questions about the ice tank.

I "assume" you have the VMP engine bay ice holder or a trunk mounted kit.
How does that bad boy work? Just add ice and go? Do you have to add ice every time you drive it, or just when you want to keep your temps really cool?
Thanks in advance.
Hey man, it is a custom 8+ gal trunk mounted ice tank my brother built. I added a second stock pump on the feed line, so one stock pump on each side of the system with 1” lines.
I only add ice at the track and want to try it in the dyno too. It works very well with IAT2 under 80 at the traps at 22-23psi.
On the street it’s just like the stock system, just more efficient with 5x capacity and twice the flow. It compliments the KB Bigun cooler brick but the only mod missing is the J2 fab intercooler fittings. That is a significant pinch point, but for my goals the current system kicks butt.
-J

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey man, it is a custom 8+ gal trunk mounted ice tank my brother built. I added a second stock pump on the feed line, so one stock pump on each side of the system with 1” lines.
I only add ice at the track and want to try it in the dyno too. It works very well with IAT2 under 80 at the traps at 22-23psi.
On the street it’s just like the stock system, just more efficient with 5x capacity and twice the flow. It compliments the KB Bigun cooler brick but the only mod missing is the J2 fab intercooler fittings. That is a significant pinch point, but for my goals the current system kicks butt.
-J
That's awesome man. I bet it keeps those IAT2's cooler.
Thanks for your reply.

einehund

Established Member
Car is at panda motorworks to get new numbers since the shop in Italy was retarded and didn't know how to strap the car down. Any guess on numbers? Gen2r w/ 2.6, 65mm CJTB, 10%lower, OR H-pipe, street tuned by Lund with max boost being 20psi. Oh, and the weather here tomorrow will be in the 20's.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Air up the cheapest street tires, strap it down tight, throw 3 fat chicks in the trunk....any other tricks?
A 2R spun to the max will make great power and especially great torque.
What fuel?
I’d guess over 700rwhp if decent octane (spiked pump) or more on corn.
Good luck!
-J

einehund

Established Member
Air up the cheapest street tires, strap it down tight, throw 3 fat chicks in the trunk....any other tricks?
A 2R spun to the max will make great power and especially great torque.
What fuel?
I’d guess over 700rwhp if decent octane (spiked pump) or more on corn.
Good luck!
-J
On pump 93.

einehund

Established Member
Well, weather didn't cooperate and the shop made some excuses as to why they couldn't do it, so no dyno numbers yet. Brought the car back home for the winter.

genesmob

Established Member
-J

Do you use a heat exchanger up front? If not how does just the 8 gallon resrvoir cool when driving in hot temps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes factory heat exchanger with added fans up front.
Rear tank never gets hot.
Tank goes directly to another stock pump then up to intake/intercooler brick (KB BIGUN), then from intake to stock HE and then into stock pump and back to tank.
Having the KB BIGUN cooler core, rear tank, two stock pumps and 1” lines makes for good IAT2s even before ice.
Only thing I could potentially improve is the J2Fab 1” intake tubes.
-J

RioRed4v

Established Member
2009 GT500 w/ 5.4 (built/bored)
JDM SS cams
KB 3.6L - 3.5 pulley, 10% crank, 19lbs
Fore fuel system (dual pump)
ID1300's
E85
Tuned by Venomous Tuning

Ran out of pump at 6000rpm. Needs a 3rd pump but I'll likely leave it where it sits. 1012hp/911tq

49195360461_f2fb0605d6_z.jpg
FB_IMG_1575759804470 by riored4v, on Flickr

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
JDM SS cams
ID1300's
E85
Tuned by Venomous Tuning

Ran out of pump at 6000rpm. Needs a 3rd pump but I'll likely leave it where it sits. 1012hp/911tq

View attachment 1613422FB_IMG_1575759804470 by riored4v, on Flickr

Hell yeah!!!!!!!

That’s got to be a riot on the street... good Lord

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Tighteyes

Established Member
JDM SS cams
ID1300's
E85
Tuned by Venomous Tuning

View attachment 1613422FB_IMG_1575759804470 by riored4v, on Flickr
damn on e-85 ill make more power than a 3.6l blower with a 2.65l......this is gonna be a fun summer.

RioRed4v

Established Member
Very nice, congrats!
Now get that $200 pump in there, there over 1000rpm left on the table, those cams aren’t even close to done at 6000rpm.
-J

Thanks!
I'd need the pump and a new hat since mine is only set up for 2 pumps. I totally agree though, there's another 1k rpm easy left in it. Seems like 1100 is pretty achievable number if I did decide to go for it... just not really sure I want to. It's already pretty quick lol.

Users who are viewing this thread