Post up pics of your shotguns !

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Figured i'd try and keep a good thing going. Was visiting a friend in Illinois and got a great deal on a gun. It's a Browning BPS 12 gauge: Upland Special. This is the third Browning in the family and just planing on using it for a gun to mess around with at the Gun Club. Was really looking at getting an over under for trap shooting but the price on this I couldn't pass up. (cheaper than any mossberg at walmart:) ) Figured i'd post up my new buy since there has been alot of gun threads as of late. Post up you 12 gauges or shotguns.

METHICAL

Established Member
Aight then. Right to left: Remington 870 Express 12 gauge slide action, 20" barrel with choke tubes. Added the folding stock, heatshield, side saddle, ghost ring sites with tritium front, and 3 shot magazine extension.
Remington 11-48 .410 bore semi-automatic, 26" barrel, full choke. This was my first gun, passed on to me by my pops when I was about 11, it had sat unused in the top of a closet for 15 years prior to that..it is my only semi-auto gun that has never malfunctioned.
Marlin 512 Slugmaster 12 gauge bolt action, 21" barrel, fully rifled. With its permanently attached rifled barrel, this gun is technically a rifle, and not a shotgun. It's very accurate, putting its favorite slugs into 1.25" at 110 yards. Unfortunately, those slug loads cost $2.00 each.
000_0364.gif

BTW-- Love the straight grip on that BPS.

Last edited:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
i have a remington model 10. nothing special, but it was my great grandfathers.

mifordman

Established Member
i have a browning 12 gauge.....im not sure what kind it is but it is a semi auto and from what my dad used to tell me it was made in germany or where ever they used to made over in europe. i know its not a whole lot of info but anyone might know about it? i can get pics up tomarrow.

METHICAL

Established Member
mifordman said:
i have a browning 12 gauge.....im not sure what kind it is but it is a semi auto and from what my dad used to tell me it was made in germany or where ever they used to made over in europe. i know its not a whole lot of info but anyone might know about it? i can get pics up tomarrow.

Brownings were sometimes made in Belgium...probably an Auto-5.

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
Gotta Remmington 11-87, the 870 marine mag, and an 870 w/ a rifled out barrel

Users who are viewing this thread