Post Something Positive In Your Life

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
When i look at the positives I often wonder why I bitch about life sometimes.
I have a good secure job, Married 26 years and still think the wife is hot.
Kids are grown and doing well.
I get to travel a good bit.
Pretty much debt free.
I own 13 guitars
I own a set of Klipsch K-Horns, LaScalas and Heresys.

delvin.a

Established Member
I have an amazing wife and a beautiful 11 month old daughter.

2 good friends and I made a pact to meet for coffee once a week and I am very excited about that, it seems like as I get older fellowship with friends becomes more rare so why not fix that.

Also found a hell of a deal on a dream car: 1995 Saleen S351

Great idea OP! The church does a mens night and part of that is going around the room honoring each other and the energy that comes from those sessions is remarkable. I’m feeling that here as well, cheers

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
My kids are doing good, my granddaughter is great, niece has a book published and doing well, no debt, got new rims and just need tires for track use, work has been great, now I just need more sex. New medicine for the arthritis in my hands should help that.

Carbide

Established Member
My kids are doing good, my granddaughter is great, niece has a book published and doing well, no debt, got new rims and just need tires for track use, work has been great, now I just need more sex. New medicine for the arthritis in my hands should help that.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Man there is so much positivity in life if you look for it. I don’t think I have a single thing I can complain about. Doubled income since last year. About to be in the best physical shape of my life. Investments paying dividends like crazy. Career growth that keeps climbing and climbing. Love the work I do. Love the people surrounding me. Very thankful for it all, even despite corona and the current ****ery in the country.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I have a rare autoimmune mucocutaneous disease. I was very sick as a teen. When I was 16, I was told my chance of survival beyond 2 years was almost zero.

Today, I am 48 and have very few symptoms. I have a wonderful wife, kids and grand kids. I am at the height of my career and a leader in my industry. I have had an amazing life of which doctors predicted I would never live long enough to see.

An best of all, when I'm bored and everyone else in the house is asleep, I get to hangout in this wild forum with you guys.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
When ever I get depressed, I take this out for a ride.
GT40 1.jpg

Life is good!

E

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
1) side business is starting to make money
2) Just got the call yesterday that I got the job ive been applying to for 6 years.
3) Now that the weather is getting better, every fri-sun I go mountain biking with a great group of friends and always have a blast

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I just won three nice projects so I'll be busy all year.
Sold my Mustang fairly easy for asking price.
Toy shopping for it's replacement. Thread coming soon.

Most importantly I have an honest hard working son who's not on drugs or a weirdo.
Took him to AC for his 21st birthday recently and he hit for $1200 on his first slot.
Oh and I still like my wife sometimes and she somehow likes me.

Last edited:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Joe Biden is our President!!!

jk, **** that dude.

Life is good, kids and wife are good and healthy, job got busier over the past year. Sold our house, going to build our next one soon-with a bigger garage.

Users who are viewing this thread