Post Something Positive In Your Life

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
I bounce around a couple forums and the lounge/Road sides have had some negative energy lately. Maybe I shouldn’t read some of the threads I do, but what’s been good lately?

I just had a piece of metal removed from my eye with no sacrifice of my vision.

Have a short weekend trip planned for Easter weekend I’m looking forward to.

What’s good with y’all?

(apologize if this thread already exist)

CLN 6R

Established Member
1) My 13 month old is doing great at daycare and gets compliments from his teachers how much he’s learning and growing.
2) It’s getting warm out and that means more outdoor activities.
3) My credit cards are almost all paid off thanks to the “free money” our government gave out and my tax return.
Just for fun, 4) My wife is still hot, skinny, with big boobs and is a great mom with our son.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Paid off my mortgage 5 months ago. Nearly debt free.
My Shelby is my reward.
Hoping to retire in 7 years @ 63. That's also 40 years at my current company.
I could now at 61, but I’ll wait till 65 and change. A additional $1K a month, plus Medicare. I’d get bored, and like mentioned, I’m making stupid money.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
It was my birthday yesterday and got some cash from my family as a present. I already bought a new PA Performance 130 Amp alternator last week for my 86 GT that arrived this Monday, but since I got a little disposable money I think i'm going to pick up some Maximum Motorsports CC plates, MM Strut tower brace, and a MM Hat because it's flexfit and looks nice lol.

Also, going to a Mustang meet-up in Frederick, MD this Saturday with my buddy who also has an 86 GT, so i'm hoping the weather stays nice, otherwise i'm not taking the car out in the rain. I also have no idea if the sunroof leaks or not.

That's what I got for positives this week in my life.

Carbide

Established Member
I could now at 61, but I’ll wait till 65 and change. A additional $1K a month, plus Medicare. I’d get bored, and like mentioned, I’m making stupid money.
My main retirement fund (profit sharing) is stupid good, so I'm not worried about paying for a few years of health insurance.
And I won't be needing SS for a good while, so I'll wait until 67 before collecting on that.
If it's still there by then...

And I can't relate to being bored. I have motorcycles that need hundreds of thousands of more miles put on them.

velocicaur

Established Member
The weather is turning around in Michigan. It was a light winter but man does 60 degrees feel nice. I enjoy this time of year more and more as I get older.

My old doctor retired in November and I had a hard time finding a new one. I finally found a new one and it's going really well.

I sold my truck today. It was sad to see it go but it allows me to do other things/opens up more opportunities. I feel good about it going forward.

blk02edge

Established Member
-I have a new to me race car and the track opens next week..
-I put an offer on a lot in an area that I never thought someone like me could afford with plans to build my first ever custom home with a garage literally twice the size of the house.

I think the lightning strike is coming but **** it, living good right now

Users who are viewing this thread