Post pics of your gauge setups! Who has the most gauges?

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
I'm thinking of getting some more gauges for my car in addition to the existing tripe A pillar fuel pressure, boost/vac, and oil pressure..

I'd like to mount two or three gauges in one of the DIN radio openings, perhaps wideband, dual channel IAT temp (before and after intercooler), and maybe EGT.
I could move the radio to the bottom opening and put the gauges in the top opening.

Or maybe some fluid temp gauges such as coolant, oil, PS/hydraboost, trans temp, and diff temp..

I had the PLX Kiwi Wifi unit with a couple different iPhone gauge apps a few years ago, but the novelty wore off and I sold the PLX OBD II interface. But the apps have been updated since then to show better gauge readouts..I'll probably get one of those again before I get any new gauges.

It would be cool to see some of your gauge setups and the various gauges you have chosen..

Post up your pics and suggestions! I'll post up some pics of mine as soon as I get to a computer..

Homer

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
I'm a smart ass I guess. I've added a boost gauge but it's not pictured.

6556211409_4cbcc0c301_z.jpg

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
Here is one of my lightning I love the cobalt autometer gauges fuel psi,boost and AEM air/fuel.They are really bright at night.
lightinggauges.jpg

And one of my cobra
e0a690c2.jpg

Last edited:

S7OCK_03

WHIPPLED
Established Member
2 on the A-pillar
2 in the dash cluster
and small led AFR monitor centered on the steering column.

A little more than what I would have done, but that's how the previous owner did it.

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
Here is one of my lightning I love the cobalt autometer gauges fuel psi,boost and AEM air/fuel.They are really bright at night.
lightinggauges.jpg

And one of my cobra
e0a690c2.jpg

I like those gauges in your contra. Those SVT matching gauges are nice. I can't quite make out what each one of them says.. Obviously the digital gauge on the right is the wide band air fuel, but what is the other digital gauge for?

I was also thinking of a similar arrangement, using the gauge bezel and the steering column mount. I have the tan interior, so I would have to paint them, which is no big deal, my A pillar bezel turned out nice with the interior paint.

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
I like those gauges in your contra. Those SVT matching gauges are nice. I can't quite make out what each one of them says.. Obviously the digital gauge on the right is the wide band air fuel, but what is the other digital gauge for?

I was also thinking of a similar arrangement, using the gauge bezel and the steering column mount. I have the tan interior, so I would have to paint them, which is no big deal, my A pillar bezel turned out nice with the interior paint.

The two gauges on the A piller are fuel and oil pressure the one on the steering column pod is nitrous pressure and the other two are a/f wideband and a boost controller. Sorry for the crappy iPhone picture the svt gauges are speed hut.

Last edited:

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
The two gauges on the A piller are fuel and oil pressure the one on the steering column pod is nitrous pressure and the other two are a/f wideband and a boost controller. Sorry for the crappy iPhone picture the svt gauges are speed hut.

Wow that must be a crazy hit when you press the go button under boost! So, being that the digital gauge on the left is a boost controller, what does -13 mean? Just curious...

Homer

Users who are viewing this thread