Post pics of your 93 cobra!!!

drkhrse

Established Member
drkhrse FTW, I'd say you nailed it with the "R Rated" red squeezed tween the black and blue, bastage. I'd love some details on the Teal as I am considering buying one.

Some long-time solid members in this thread. Never knew Herman had a '93, nice once too. Glad you got her back!

Car #112, Teal, Grey leather, FMS 9# supercharger, G-Force trans, 3.73 gears....

what else would you like to know?

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
Yup, i've owned 3 - 93' Cobra's over the years.

drkhrse FTW, I'd say you nailed it with the "R Rated" red squeezed tween the black and blue, bastage. I'd love some details on the Teal as I am considering buying one.

Some long-time solid members in this thread. Never knew Herman had a '93, nice once too. Glad you got her back!

I've had 2 teal with grey leather cars and this red with black cloth car twice now. To be perfectly honest this is the only Cobra of any year that i've owned that I missed constantly after selling it. It went away in 2002 when I bought my first Terminator then returned in Feb. 2008 after I sold that Terminator. I really don't miss that car even though it was faster and more modern.....this is what comes to mind when I think of the word "Cobra"...a 1993 Cobra!!:beer: Hermann

Q8_Shelby

Ford Mens Factory
Established Member
My Cobra Home....

22884_01.jpg

22884_02.jpg

22884_03.jpg

w0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0ow man you have all 93 cobra colore :lol:

jvert

Established Member
Here is my 93 cobra. I Love it so much. One of my dream cars.

Picture004.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture023.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture021.jpg
[/IMG]

mikes93cobra

Established Member
Nice, did the 10th anniv wheels rub?

as sad as it may sound, i can't answer this for sure, but i dont remember them scrubbing. I can't even remember the last time i drove the car because it was out of commission for a while while i was at school and my parents sold the car.

Users who are viewing this thread