Post pics of your 5.0

starbai

Established Member
Got the Shelby's mounted today... car is 4x4 like woha lol... but i have my springs and some suspension goodies that I'll be putting on this weekend.

Until, then, here's a photoshopped drop of the car on the wheels...

bg-1.jpg

ViciousJay

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToIpxT4szv8"]YouTube - 2011 Mustang gt ghost tuned[/nomedia]

svteezy

Established Member
My 86 with the 5.0. Im just about finished with the project i will posting pics of the build when its all up and running. Running a built t56 as a trans. Hoping for 9s all motor w/ bolt ons, gears, and tunning.

2zewaiw.jpg

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
2012 Lava Red. Bought it a few days ago and I'm loving it. It's my first mustang, and I'm looking forward to S/C'ing it within the next year. Just getting used to driving a RWD car, the car I traded in on this was a 383hp SRT4. It was fast but this car has so much potential!!!

New50.jpg

Gettingdark.jpg

Cleanedup.jpg

50inthesun.jpg

Last edited:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
2012 Lava Red. Bought it a few days ago and I'm loving it. It's my first mustang, and I'm looking forward to S/C'ing it within the next year. Just getting used to driving a RWD car, the car I traded in on this was a 383hp SRT4. It was fast but this car has so much potential!!!

New50.jpg

Gettingdark.jpg

Cleanedup.jpg

50inthesun.jpg

Congrats :beer:

281Thunder

Established Member
Here's my '11 Candy Red GT. Don't have any good pics of it yet. This is when I bought it in July of last year. Sometime soon I'll get it cleaned up and get some better shots. This color really *pops* in the sunlight.

IMG_1626.jpg

BTW...that Lava Red is gorgeous!

5.0jake

Established Member
My 86 with the 5.0. Im just about finished with the project i will posting pics of the build when its all up and running. Running a built t56 as a trans. Hoping for 9s all motor w/ bolt ons, gears, and tunning.

2zewaiw.jpg

That's farggin awesome :thumbsup:

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
Thanx 281 and Z28.... If it's shady at all, the car looks BLACK, but as soon as the sun comes out it completely changes.

Harley#356

9.89 @ 138.78 in a HD!
Established Member

New50.jpg

Gettingdark.jpg

Cleanedup.jpg

50inthesun.jpg

Congrats on the new car! LOVE the color!

My g/f also went from an SRT-4 to the 5.0.

281cammer

Established Member
Got the Shelby's mounted today... car is 4x4 like woha lol... but i have my springs and some suspension goodies that I'll be putting on this weekend.

Until, then, here's a photoshopped drop of the car on the wheels...

bg-1.jpg

Got any updated pictures of this car?

Users who are viewing this thread