Post pics of your 5.0

bexamous

Established Member
5524900123_faf1470eb7_b.jpg

Driving around on Highway 1 and stopped for pics. Lot of fun, maybe even a little too much fun considering how close the the cliff is to the road, and how sparse the guard rails are. Got to stay in 2nd/3rd gear entire time, mostly going from 20-60-20 over and over again. Brakes pads were not happy about this, lol.

1 srt4 U

Established Member
Ford part number BR3Z-15200-AA is the entire kit: valance, fogs, and wiring extensions to use your existing fog light plugs. Check with your local Ford dealer on pricing, I can tell you it will be much cheaper from them.

from the stealership!?! I think not..

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Lots of awesome looking cars in here. MAYBE if things go well I'll have my own to post in a week or two!!:read:

starbai

Established Member
It's a pain to keep clean, but nothing looks better than black! :coolman:

Absolutely man, I've only owned one other car that wasn't black in my entire life, and I truly dont think I ever will own anything that isn't black.

I unfortunately have to park out doors for the time being, and theres construction going on about a half a mile away from my house and no matter what I do theres always dust in the air. Even if theres no rain for days and I feverishly avoid sprinklers... the crap in the air alone is enough to coat the car.

Truely sucks, but man that 1-2 days after she's freshly washed, and all the stares I get... best feeling in the world. My 2nd choice would have been Kona Blue, but this Black with saddle was sitting on the lot, my primary choice, match made in heaven :beer:

Dave_6

Established Member
^I know exactly how you feel. Whenever I get one it's going to be my daily driver so there's no way I can handle black being as picky as I am. Kona Blue is my color of choice but it's a darker color so it may end up being as bad as black. :D

starbai

Established Member
On a few of the Mustang Forums that I've been on, I've heard several times that the Kona is just as difficult as Black to deal with.

If you TRUELY want trouble free, Silver would be the way to go. I'd presume White would be next to that.

Users who are viewing this thread