Post pics of your 5.0

D.T.R

Established Member
His car is a manual with 3.73's.

I would have had the similar as well with only the procal. I ran a 12.4 with a 2.0 60ft, and our cars seem to have the same mods.

Yeah you both trap the same so yeah.
Damn i can't wait to hit the track :rolling:

hendo

Established Member
Took the grille back off and painted behind it.
IMG_20120217_133041.jpg

Last edited:

mikestoyz

Established Member
2012 kona blue base gt with brembos. Bought her today! Of course had to get a test drive in MikeLTDLx's gt and it was on, followed by daily taunts and encouragement from my fantastic girlfriend. It's been 7 years since I've been stangless due to a wife I tried to please who is now my ex, and now my life is just about perfect without her in it and a stang back in it!
2cy5pis.jpg

five0three

big deal
Established Member
2012 kona blue base gt with brembos. Bought her today! Of course had to get a test drive in MikeLTDLx's gt and it was on, followed by daily taunts and encouragement from my fantastic girlfriend. It's been 7 years since I've been stangless due to a wife I tried to please who is now my ex, and now my life is just about perfect without her in it and a stang back in it!
2cy5pis.jpg

welcome back! gorgeous car!

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
2cy5pis.jpg

Ahhhh, isn't that perfect? Wife gone, Stang back. Makes a man tear up to think about it. :dancenana:

Enjoy it, and let's start modding it!!!!!

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread