Post pics of you Open Track racing!

Sirl

Established Member
LOVE your cars man!
Been following on C-C as well.

Will you be at Sebring in 2 weeks?
I'm likely heading up on Saturday just to spectate this time.

Bingo13

Established Member
Let the '03 have a rest and pulled the old girl out of the garage. Surprised a lot of the late model cars as the car performed wonderfully.

t951.jpg

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
Nice, what do you run at big willow? And what's all done to the car?

Thanks, I ran a 1:34.7 out there. It has more in it though. This was my first time out there with this car, and I need a little more experience with the car at those speeds.

The car has a built LS1 with a cam, T56, and a IRS Explorer 8.8. All delrin/heim suspension bushings, coilovers and brake upgrades with 255 nt01s all around.

heypal

What? Where am I?
Established Member
Thanks, I ran a 1:34.7 out there. It has more in it though. This was my first time out there with this car, and I need a little more experience with the car at those speeds.

The car has a built LS1 with a cam, T56, and a IRS Explorer 8.8. All delrin/heim suspension bushings, coilovers and brake upgrades with 255 nt01s all around.

That's so freaking sick man, do you have a build thread?

racebronco2

Established Member

I checked out your video. You are right there is more left in it. It just takes time to have the confidence to take turn 8 at higher speeds. Sometimes it's just a matter of following a really good driver in another car that you know cannot handle as well as your car does and follow him. Also taking to your self helps "If he can do it so can I, If he can do it so can I".

Users who are viewing this thread