Post pics. of attractive people

Originally posted by CarpetCityCobra
OK I hadn't seen her in a few pages so I'll post her again. I'll conveniently ignore the guess that she's 17. :beer:

The whole deal about this chick screams Vargas pinup girl...she has timeless good looks. WOW.:rockon:

:D I hate to burst your bubble, but it's not a guess. Her name is Cherry Dee and she is 17. That pic might be of her when she was 15 or 16. :eek:

Originally posted by mike79
Yea but it looks as if she works out. Her arms, lats and upper chest are very defined, while shes not super skinny which I hate. And shes curvey. Who is this chick? I still havent seen her name pop up.

See post above.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
to increase my popularity.

untitled651.jpg

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
:D I hate to burst your bubble, but it's not a guess. Her name is Cherry Dee and she is 17. That pic might be of her when she was 15 or 16. :eek:

she was 17 in the pic....it one of her new ones.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Cherry Dee, eh? [Goes away to look it up]

EDIT: Wow, things sure are slack in the UK as far as that stuff goes. I read some of her writings in her "diary" and her parents are already letting her go away on remote photoshoots with photographers and she's making no bones that they shared the same room...also talking about topless rugby matches. All at 17...lol...yeh she'll be pretty used by 21:uh oh:

Still looks like the angel right now tho:rockon:

Last edited:

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Alyssa Milano:idea:

I have a really great picture of her from a USO tour she did to the middle east but it is not PG rated. Let's just say that it was hot and she was showing alot of cleaveage and had an oops when signing autographs.

Users who are viewing this thread