Post Pics Of 18 Inch On 93 Cobras

Status
Not open for further replies.

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
racerbox77 said:
93sssSVT how big are your tires? My rims are 8.5 and 9.5 and I ordered Toyo T1Rs in 245/40 and 275/35. Also do you know the offset of your rims?

Is your car lowered at all? Cause my car is stock ride height and I have a 255/35 series up front and it rubs sometimes on some bumps while turning. The 40 series tire is going to be a bit bigger in diameter isn't it?

racerbox77

Established Member
03 Blownsnake, Ya my car has Eibach springs its about 1 1/2" lowered. The 255/35 is shorter but wider. Also your wheels are 9" on front and mine are 8.5.

xms

Established Member
Here is my 93 cobra 18x9 all the way around 255/35/18 front and the 275/35/18 rear
93cobra.jpg

racerbox77

Established Member
well im almost done with the swap. just need to finish the rear. getting all the parts was harder than actually doing the work. The rear wheel is just setting next to the axle in the pic.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Established Member
racerbox77 said:
well im almost done with the swap. just need to finish the rear. getting all the parts was harder than actually doing the work. The rear wheel is just setting next to the axle in the pic.

GORGEOUS. I could only wish my car looked that good. I think I might have to do a 5 lug swap sooner than I thought so I can get some nice rims on my car. Did you just piece together your 5 lug swap racerbox, or did you buy a kit ????

Kabuki_notch

Established Member
very nice racer I was skeptical when I saw the pics of your wheels but now that they are on the car wow, they look great!

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Your Car Looks Friggin sweet.

93 sssSVT said:
My other 93 Cobra, which will be for sale soon BTW :thumbsup:

18x8 and 18x9 ROH Drift R's (4 lug) in Competition black with Nitto Rubber.

racerbox77

Established Member
I pieced the kit together. The anniversary red calipers are on national back order. The black (or grey) calipers were hard to find also, but I found a pair in Florida from Wayne Akers Ford. I had to drive about an hour to pick up spindles from the only junk yard in ohio (supposedly) that had 94-95 spindles. The first set of rotors I got off Ebay were junk so I had to send them back. I was sent the wrong banjo bolts. So like I said getting the parts was harder than doing the job. Thanks a lot for the compliments guys.

racerbox77

Established Member
I pieced the kit together. The anniversary red calipers are on national back order. The black (or grey) calipers were hard to find also, but I found a pair in Florida from Wayne Akers Ford. I had to drive about an hour to pick up spindles from the only junk yard in ohio (supposedly) that had 94-95 spindles. The first set of rotors I got off Ebay were junk so I had to send them back. I was sent the wrong banjo bolts. So like I said getting the parts was harder than doing the job. Thanks a lot for the compliments guys.

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
racerbox77 said:

I really like those... Post some more angles for us :rockon:

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Established Member
Those are the Beast rims right ?? I just saw some beasts in black, I wonder how those mightve looked on there.... Although those rims look phenominal anyways, just thinking out loud....

Are you going to be selling your old OEM rims ???? Theyre chromed right ?!?!

racerbox77

Established Member
pics were taken with my phone so quality isnt the greatest. Hopefully tommorrow after work Ill be able to finish the rear and get this thing back on the road. then ill take some more pics for you guys.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Established Member
What backspacing do you need to go with to keep the rim inside the fenderwells ?!?!? Do you notice it touching at all anywhere when you turn lock to lock ??? I cant wait till you get that thing on the road and see if it rubs anywhere.... GREAT setup.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Established Member
brad65ford said:
hot black Cobra, looks great what the tire sizes?

racerbox77 said:
93sssSVT how big are your tires? My rims are 8.5 and 9.5 and I ordered Toyo T1Rs in 245/40 and 275/35. Also do you know the offset of your rims?

He had said it on page 2... you probably skipped over it just drooling at the pics like I did. HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread