Post pics of 10th Anniv's Please

Young_Stallion

SNSTRSNK
Established Member
I am looking to see lots of pics, of ALL the colors of 10th Anniv. cobra's to help me make up my decision. I never thought it would be this hard.

Also, if you have any that show the exterior and interior together that would be great. I think I am settled on a color and then I see new pics, lol.

Any help making up my mind is appreciated...I love all colors.

For example, the interior just looks PIMP in the picture..the black kinda merges together and the red is just pimp....
untitled99-vi.jpg

CGoeschel

Established Member
We've been posting pics.......Ive posted some of my own and also a silver one at my dealership. There's black ones posted as well. Do a search. From one of your last posts, you said that you were dealing on a 10th anniversary right now and had all three to choose from. Go down there and see for yourself first hand. Makes sense, doesn't it?

Young_Stallion

SNSTRSNK
Established Member
Yup..i do have all 3 to choose from...but i am trying to find pics so I can photoshop wheels on them... I am already thinking on what color/wheel combo to get to do a racey/tough look for it.

Also, there have been no pics of Silver Coupes showing the interior and exterior together something like the pic above

Young_Stallion

SNSTRSNK
Established Member
Black is sooo pimp, but I am just so worried about keepin it clean...i dont drve in rain or snow, but it is pretty much a daily driver. I polish the hell out of my car, but just affraid swirls, etc would be super visabel and i am paranoid about my car.

My quarrel with Silver is it might be a bit to plain for a bad ass look...and red I might get sick of.

Young_Stallion

SNSTRSNK
Established Member
I can get a sweet deal on a 10th anniversary cobra....these 3 colors are not my fav. but I can get a sweet deal on them.

I would look at a regular 03 cobra but no one has any left in Toronto..and it is a sweet deal.

Really, how hard is black to keep clean if I zaino a lot, and do not drive in rain/snow...and how hard is it to have no swirls, scratchs, etc...Being insane about my car I am not sure if I could deal with swirls, scratches, etc...but it may be worth it for the beauty of black...

Last edited:

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
Just do it right and go buy the red one. Damn!

It's not that difficult.

Here goes: Silver looks best with the wheels, BUT not with the red interior. Are you gonna change the seats out? No. Then silver is out.

Black...shows everything. Looks better with the red extras than silver, but the wheel isn't black, but it's dark. You are already looking at wheels, so maybe black.

Red...matches the red extras perfectly. The wheel is my least favorite part, but you're looking at wheels already. Everybody seems to have a Black(Ebony) or Sonic Blue Cobra.

I say advantage Torch Red. I say buy Red. If you don't hurry up, you'll have to wait until 2013 to get the 20th Anniversary and by then the hot colors will probably be purple, gold, and green. On second thought, buy any of them QUICK!

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
I was just kind of joking around in my previous post. Of course I'm biased towards red. They all look good though. Just don't wait too long. It would be a shame to miss out.

CGoeschel

Established Member
sounds like all talk to me...............they'll be gone before he makes up his mind anyway. :rollseyes

99DECH

the cars at this dealer are moving about as fast as Fat Albert trying to get to the gym..

Users who are viewing this thread