Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

LS WUT

Established Member
725894A2-654D-41B2-945C-75C06A049B5D.jpeg

About to hit 70k on the GT500. Fixed the lower radiator hose issue, and the check engine light did the small Evap leak. Man I missed this car, took ages for the hose to come in.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
What's that engine on the stand?

RB25DET NEO.

It's going into the Skyline. There is a blown RB20DET behind it.

Neo is basically a 2.5L straight 6, solid lifters, VCT intake and exhaust, high flow oil pump, revised head oiling and RB26 rods (stronger, 600hp-ish).

The car is a narrow body Skyline with a GT-Rs ATTESA AWD system, ABS, HICAS (dual steering) and brakes. It lacks the 280hp Twin Turbo RB26 and has a 210HP single turbo RB20 instead. I've already eliminated the HICAS and ABS.

The nice thing is the GTS-4 comes with 4.30 gearing to the GTRs 4.11. My Neo will be putting out 400hp on a single turbo and with the VTC have more low end punch then a stock RB26.

I'm working on a plan to wide body the car.

Poor Man's GTR.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I getchya, but then ya have to spend the drive dodging the melting slop puddles. Plus the time to clean the car off after even a short drive. That salt film crud especially on the rear of the car...

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I getchya, but then ya have to spend the drive dodging the melting slop puddles. Plus the time to clean the car off after even a short drive. That salt film crud especially on the rear of the car...
You didnt even mention the dried salt dust that gets on absolutely everything, that dust is why I wait for a few good showers to come through to wash it away before I pull the Cobra out.

Zemedici

Established Member
Jeremy Satera said that the Trackhawks he had tuned usually had a baseline between 580-620 whp on their Dyno. So an approx. gain of 150 whp.

My Trackhawk is my daily driver, so this is plenty for me.

Hell yeah, Booky! Jeremy does a great job with the mopars. You’re in good hands.

Launch it yet with the new power?

harpo302

Established Member
Just rescued her last Friday from an inattentive caretaker. First step was cleaning off an inch of break dust on the wheels and changing in fresh Motorcraft 5w50 Synthetic Oil and a FL-820-S. (Drained out 8 qts. of Oil and removed a no name Filter) Next gear box, diff and radiator services. From here on out, she will be properly attended to.

Attachments

• IMG_8308.jpg
    IMG_8308.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 88

jrmrbcax

I’m out there all the time. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen your lightning out there! That’s awesome man, nice to see them get down. What did she run?
This was my first time running my truck at Bradenton so that might be why you’ve never seen me lol I MIGHT be down there next Thursday to re-race my buddy who broke on the last pass we did.

Only ran once that night, don’t like beating up on the truck too much now a days..

Ran a 12.65 @ 108 on that pass.. not my pb but very close to it.. truck just has basic bolt ons.

Maybe I’ll see you there next time I go!

LS WUT

Established Member
This was my first time running my truck at Bradenton so that might be why you’ve never seen me lol I MIGHT be down there next Thursday to re-race my buddy who broke on the last pass we did.

Only ran once that night, don’t like beating up on the truck too much now a days..

Ran a 12.65 @ 108 on that pass.. not my pb but very close to it.. truck just has basic bolt ons.

Maybe I’ll see you there next time I go!
Yeah man! Looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread