Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

blk02edge

Established Member
Mega Atom ready to hit the dyno
20230308_185328.jpg

blk02edge

Established Member
I’d be willing to bet it’s way out of my realm. However I have to ask. How much
52k USD. Keeping in mind it's a Canadian car with 12k hood damage on the carfax from 2001. It is a clean title though with zero evidence of any damage at all.

Has 52k miles on it

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Can we agree that bdubbs has a garage that rivals goose? And since goose is gone, he’s the new goose?

In for 45 minute paint correction videos!

Everything looks amazing. Jealous.
LoL, I appreciate the kind words! I really need to find more banners and signs to put on some of the walls. I'm just picky. And I don't want to over do it.

Probably some neon ones eventually.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Anytime I see a grey viper it reminds me of a show on TV when I was a kid. I think it was called viper lol. It would kind of transform to be bullitt proof and stuff. I don't think it was on very long.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Thanks Bob! I know I've said this before, but I'm definitely a lucky man. The wife supports my hobbies and has started taking part in it herself.

Tomorrow is our 20 year wedding anniversary and 26 years of togetherness!

@cvenom96 thanks! I've been using Wolfgang products, but would like to try other stuff.

Specifically, I've used total swirl remover, Uber compound, finishing glaze and paint sealant wax.

I'd like to try a ceramic coating at some point. Thinking about trying Gyeon Q2 Mohs evo ceramic coating.

I use a Porter Cable DA polisher.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Awesome, happy anniversary! My 19th is coming up in a few months.

Anytime I see a grey viper it reminds me of a show on TV when I was a kid. I think it was called viper lol. It would kind of transform to be bullitt proof and stuff. I don't think it was on very long.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Amazingly it lasted 4 seasons.

Viper.jpg

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Finally got this thing operational...but in the process realized my dad was having fun. So told him to 'keep testing it'...a tank of gas later he's got the leak under control lol(ac belt took out front seal and oil pressure sensor). After seeing him smile this much, I might just have to keep it after all

f13b7d3070cf7c64322168f34adfd83b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Finally got this thing operational...but in the process realized my dad was having fun. So told him to 'keep testing it'...a tank of gas later he's got the leak under control lol(ac belt took out front seal and oil pressure sensor). After seeing him smile this much, I might just have to keep it after all

f13b7d3070cf7c64322168f34adfd83b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bad ass bro!! Great post.
The sound of a cammed LS engine is just plain GLORIOUS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread