Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

ArabianOak

Established Member
F54D2682-8981-4470-B70C-0F6223D7D860.jpeg

F920A73E-56A2-4DD8-8877-7D9B7FB4A017.jpeg

ToddW702

Established Member

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
any pictures with the bumper off and the quick latches? Did you keep the studs on the bumper bracket?
My bumper brackets are non existant. I’ve been with this bumper 21 years ; youth, College… has been rough haha. But, I try to keep it in the best condition as I can.

Tried to upload the vid here but is too big (I think). Uploaded it in YouTube. Let me know if this works/shows what are you looking for.

MG0h3

Established Member
Adding a little more whine to the Trackhawk this month from Satera Tuning.

View attachment 1783430

I’ve been poking around at C6ZR1 but these things have quite an appeal too. Really like everything about them.

Problem is I’m out of garage space. Haven’t been as interested in wrenching on the Cobra much in the last couple yrs. Hardly even drive it but don’t want to sell it either.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LS WUT

Established Member
I’ve been poking around at C6ZR1 but these things have quite an appeal too. Really like everything about them.

Problem is I’m out of garage space. Haven’t been as interested in wrenching on the Cobra much in the last couple yrs. Hardly even drive it but don’t want to sell it either.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I feel that on a spiritual level. I’ve owned my white coupe coming on 5 years last month. I’ve driven it maybe 160 miles total during my ownership? I do more maintenance, and such to it than my daily drivers most of the time. We’ve considered selling the hellcat charger and buying a trackhawk. Most of the decent ones we find (price wise not in the $90k mark) have rebuilt titles, or some wild story behind them.

Users who are viewing this thread