Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I just wanted to say thank you for posting these. Makes me realize your photos are clearer than my life goals. Awesome Interior changes man!
Well thank you for the kind words. I've spent a lot of my time and money on equipment and am trying to stay focused on some of my own life goals. In that case, just trying to capture a slightly off kilter perspective in a bit of darkness.

z5P1A9013%20copy-4K.jpg

z5P1A9023%20copy-4K.jpg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Just added billet "crowns" over the chrome plastic headlight, radio, and DCT dials along with billet and leather toggles below the nav screen. Interior is much more pleasing to me without the Fusion inspired bling.

z5P1A9005%20copy-4K.jpg

z5P1A9040%20copy-4K.jpg

This is a great idea I shall steal from you.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Kevin at 5 Spurs did a fantastic job on this stuff. Started with a Ford GT inspired crown as everybody has been kinda thumbs down on the Fusion DCT dial/knob. That transpired into "hey, can we get rid of the rest of this unwanted bling?" Wait times are a bit longer than you may be used to as he's in England but beyond that it has been a pleasure to do business with them. They have billet start/stop replacement buttons that are nice too. If only I could find the one he sent me...

LS WUT

Established Member
You need a new canopy, and clean that driveway. lol
Haha, yes indeed. That canopy is taken down now, hurricane winds did that one in, the sides got blown off too. So it’s now torn down. I would mess with the driveway at this house, however lost interest. It’s the owners issue, she’s promised me she would replace the driveway because the trees rooted up under it. I didn’t hold my breath. Cars were only at this house for a little bit.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Haha, yes indeed. That canopy is taken down now, hurricane winds did that one in, the sides got blown off too. So it’s now torn down. I would mess with the driveway at this house, however lost interest. It’s the owners issue, she’s promised me she would replace the driveway because the trees rooted up under it. I didn’t hold my breath. Cars were only at this house for a little bit.
Ah, it's a rental. Makes sense.

LS WUT

Established Member
Ah, it's a rental. Makes sense.
Yeah, the house you guys were mocking my edging on was the other house I was at. They unfortunately backed out on the offer I made to buy. The house where I have my cars at is the one in the picture. Also have an apartment with the ladyfriend. Hoping this time next year I’ll have one house with some land and a big boy garage with some lifts.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Yeah, the house you guys were mocking my edging on was the other house I was at. They unfortunately backed out on the offer I made to buy. The house where I have my cars at is the one in the picture. Also have an apartment with the ladyfriend. Hoping this time next year I’ll have one house with some land and a big boy garage with some lifts.
Get it moneybags

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
I'z gonna say, clean driveways and oak trees ain't happenin'...
The shade is great, but keepin' it clean is a full time JOB.

Users who are viewing this thread