Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Double0fox

2 extra cylinders
Established Member
Finally driving the 2012 GT again. Had a initial tune done a while back, and really just kept getting put on the back burner. Finally recently found time to get the rest of the logs finished, and updated everything. Phone pic for now.
NnZaKYU.jpg

dads01dream

Established Member
It really is a sweet machine. The early bumpers will really set it off!!

Also.. did the 75 280 come with that fuel injection you showed? I thought those had SU carbs like the 240's and 260's.
'75 was the first year of fuel injection. Thanks to everyone for all the compliments!

LS WUT

Established Member
You got some nice driveway ornaments man. I'm jealous. How'd the fox's fair?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Thanks brother! My brother in laws blue foxbody did great. It’s got that rust bucket vibe going, so any bumps and bruises just add character! To be honest I’m unsure how my white notch did haha. I’ll have to ask, a close friend is driving it around. I figured the best way to own what I have, and not have so many cars sir is to allow others to enjoy them. :)

C2tuck

Established Member
Not mine but my business partner just bought this…

76ed6822c693e34c87fc5399b82ca213.jpg

New 2021 Shelby Super Snake. He went to the dealer to sign the papers on the 2022 GT he ordered for his wife, then saw this and changed course. Could have bought two GT’s and had some cash left over for what this cost him…

Users who are viewing this thread