Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

C2tuck

Established Member
Mach E Shelby. Only $65k on op of the car.

Comes with a Kenne Bell liquid cooled battery

View attachment 1759246

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

giphy.gif

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Ive got 15% all around on the truck with I think 60% on the windshield. It looks dark as shit but it's fine, especially in the city. It actually makes it easier to see imho, takes the glare off of oncoming lights. Sometimes when Im out in the middle of BFE nowhere it's a little much, especially at a 4 way stop and rednecks are known to go flying around with no lights on.
I want to tint my work truck and my boss all around but I'm hesitant to tint the windshield. Is it like wearing sunglasses at night?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I want to tint my work truck and my boss all around but I'm hesitant to tint the windshield. Is it like wearing sunglasses at night?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
theres different % just like the side windows and I cant remember if mine is 60% or what. It's not even as dark as wearing sunglasses imho. My cousin had his done a long time ago I always thought it would be too much then after riding in his truck I had mine done immediately. I dont need sunglasses while driving anymore unless you're facing right into the sunset or something and it stays much cooler inside. People riding in the truck don't even mention it, I dont think they even realize it's tinted

kaz109

Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Drove 3 cars today, wasn't long but they made it out. Letting the 67 and 350 cool down. I was scanning for codes on the vert. Did some highway pulls with it .
554d0d1ee83a2f0f5165bdcc3b107325.jpg
8f0ed16f94bd6932fc95fcf080b6dff1.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
They're all looking awesome, Brady. My favorite, by FAR, is your stunning GT350. The others are great, but if I owned them that GT350 would make the others feel neglected. LOL.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
They're all looking awesome, Brady. My favorite, by FAR, is your stunning GT350. The others are great, but if I owned them that GT350 would make the others feel neglected. LOL.
Thank you Bob. I have been driving that one the most!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

LS WUT

Established Member
F9DBC5FF-22C6-43A4-A0E6-6D5ECDB6DC17.jpeg

This was my ride for the day. I can’t tell you what I named her. Just know I rode her hard, and got wet inside of her. Was a cool ride in the Bahamas. I thought Sarasota drivers were bad. ****in hell boys. These guys give no ****s out here. Hope everyone’s well. I’ll check back in at my next bungalow resort.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1759874
This was my ride for the day. I can’t tell you what I named her. Just know I rode her hard, and got wet inside of her. Was a cool ride in the Bahamas. I thought Sarasota drivers were bad. ****in hell boys. These guys give no ****s out here. Hope everyone’s well. I’ll check back in at my next bungalow resort.
Ha ha, rental Jeeps get absolutely destroyed.

Have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread