Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Natural light with the blinds closed. I really should take one out.

We have a local car show on Sunday. They haven't had it the last two years because of covid..

We might check it out. We never bring any of our cars there. But usually go out for a cruise right after.
2a4b5cb8221d45304e8976a3af8f4638.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Natural light with the blinds closed. I really should take one out.

We have a local car show on Sunday. They haven't had it the last two years because of covid..

We might check it out. We never bring any of our cars there. But usually go out for a cruise right after.
2a4b5cb8221d45304e8976a3af8f4638.jpg

you didnt waste any time filling up the shop!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Just got back from a little drive. Took the cobra and Reef hatch out.

I may need to install a different stereo in the Reef. And the famous power steering whine is a little annoying. It's really only been the second time I've really driven it....

I really need new tires on it too. I hate the 245's, they bulge. Plus they are worn. Probably go with 17" ponies.
3c523406a40d2fb5fbf4593adcf6319d.jpg
3ebed1af518ee845707b7eb0f9b64253.jpg

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Just got back from a little drive. Took the cobra and Reef hatch out.

I may need to install a different stereo in the Reef. And the famous power steering whine is a little annoying. It's really only been the second time I've really driven it....

I really need new tires on it too. I hate the 245's, they bulge. Plus they are worn. Probably go with 17" ponies.
3c523406a40d2fb5fbf4593adcf6319d.jpg
3ebed1af518ee845707b7eb0f9b64253.jpg

I put a reman ford unit on my 92 years ago. It made a difference, I also got the last of the type f fluid they had too at the dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I put a reman ford unit on my 92 years ago. It made a difference, I also got the last of the type f fluid they had too at the dealer.

I have the stock radio, it works. Just the sound quality isn't the best.

The power steering fluid was changed with Fram type F fluid.

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I have the stock radio, it works. Just the sound quality isn't the best.

The power steering fluid was changed with Frame type F fluid.

I still have the stock radio and speakers on mine. They work fine but agree about the quality of course they’re 30 years old. My air bag module took a shit. Still haven’t decided if I’m gonna fix that or not.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I still have the stock radio and speakers on mine. They work fine but agree about the quality of course they’re 30 years old. My air bag module took a shit. Still haven’t decided if I’m gonna fix that or not.

It appears my speakers are aftermarket. At some point someone had an aftermarket CD or something. The radio console area has 4 holes with screws in place. So I figured I might as well put one back in.

I do have a mint oem black spare center console.

My 90 coupe airbag module kept beeping, so I removed it and disconnected the airbag. Not sure I feel comfortable with any of my foxbody mustangs airbags deploying...

Doodler

Established Member
Too damn nice of a night and the other car was nice and clean. So I decided to play around with my new iphone 13pro. I was hoping to have the Falcon running by now, but chasing down a dead short ended with it actually being the fuse box itself. So a little temper tantrum later, I tore it all out and am now in the middle of rewiring the entire car.

Cobra_small.jpg

LS WUT

Established Member
Too damn nice of a night and the other car was nice and clean. So I decided to play around with my new iphone 13pro. I was hoping to have the Falcon running by now, but chasing down a dead short ended with it actually being the fuse box itself. So a little temper tantrum later, I tore it all out and am now in the middle of rewiring the entire car.

View attachment 1752637
That’s awesome photo. That’s just like my 2001! Same color combo

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
It appears my speakers are aftermarket. At some point someone had an aftermarket CD or something. The radio console area has 4 holes with screws in place. So I figured I might as well put one back in.

I do have a mint oem black spare center console.

My 90 coupe airbag module kept beeping, so I removed it and disconnected the airbag. Not sure I feel comfortable with any of my foxbody mustangs airbags deploying...

Ah, I’d look for a new set on crutchfield if they’re blown. I did see some old NOS speakers before on eBay but who knows how those are these days lol.

Mine doesn’t beep just flashes the code. The module is bad. While I wouldn’t mind repairing it. I never wanna have a Fox body air bag deploy. I also remember hearing the first Gen air bags where a lot harsher than later developed ones.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

View attachment 1752637
Nice looking Cobra, sir!! Did you add the sun roof, or did a previous owner do it? I like the hood a lot. Don't recall ever seeing that one before.

Users who are viewing this thread