Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Got rid of my Gen 2 Raptor for a ‘22 TRX, about to do a full bolt-on with FI interchiller, E85, & a BBK. Should make some good numbers. 6x6 having a few things buttoned up. Also, just picked up a new ‘22 F450… not sure which interior I like better between the Ram & Ford though.

a3ff2063247f513e6a6a72cf1fb73d17.jpg

8aa5c5f4dfac6d73f0cc541fce970bbe.jpg

083bab31fc403230745e0ec0d36d3e2d.jpg

70cd2e3984f4189f34164ee3750a57cb.jpg

985fc8365d35b71613df3df885dc0aba.jpg
Very nice looking trx but......that f450 is hittin!!!!

Sent from my SM-G998U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zemedici

Established Member
Got rid of my Gen 2 Raptor for a ‘22 TRX, about to do a full bolt-on with FI interchiller, E85, & a BBK. Should make some good numbers. 6x6 having a few things buttoned up. Also, just picked up a new ‘22 F450… not sure which interior I like better between the Ram & Ford though.

a3ff2063247f513e6a6a72cf1fb73d17.jpg

8aa5c5f4dfac6d73f0cc541fce970bbe.jpg

083bab31fc403230745e0ec0d36d3e2d.jpg

70cd2e3984f4189f34164ee3750a57cb.jpg

985fc8365d35b71613df3df885dc0aba.jpg

RYAN WHAT THE **** YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU HAD A GAWDDAMN 6X6 FORD TF IS THIS

that new truck holy **** those wheels are great.

Fantastic job.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
RYAN WHAT THE **** YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU HAD A GAWDDAMN 6X6 FORD TF IS THIS

that new truck holy **** those wheels are great.

Fantastic job.

Thanks Josh. I got a few toys. lol

Was actually thinking about calling you & seeing about getting a cam for the TRX build too btw. Still on the fence, but I’d like a nice lope sound & I’m sure the extra power wouldn’t hurt. Also, just put my order in yesterday to R1 Concepts for the first big brake kit for a TRX as well, so I’m looking forward to finishing this build & putting down some nice power on y’alls setup.

Zemedici

Established Member
Thanks Josh. I got a few toys. lol

Was actually thinking about calling you & seeing about getting a cam for the TRX build too btw. Still on the fence, but I’d like a nice lope sound & I’m sure the extra power wouldn’t hurt. Also, just put my order in yesterday to R1 Concepts for the first big brake kit for a TRX as well, so I’m looking forward to finishing this build & putting down some nice power on y’alls setup.

We can do that, got 2 profiles, 1 lopey and 1 'for power' - both pick up a little bit

Lopey profile sounds sick.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The lope on that Trackhawk does sound really good. Don't blame the OP for wanting
one. I predict you're going to continue to be busy tuning Gen 3 Hemi vehicles.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man do I love your garage, Brady. It's so unique. It's not used as a busy, but looks like it does. It's much bigger than your typical personal garage. Most of us would love to have a garage like yours. I know I would. But back to your chassis detailing. You probably had a blast doing it with that great lift. Put some tunes on. Lots of great light. Super clean. What a fun way to spend a Saturday. Seriously.

You should take some photos of the chassis so that we can see the results.

Question. Do you ever drive vehicle into your garage during the winter? I was thinking how you keep the garage floor so nice and clean (I have a similar floor) but my wife's side is dirty due to it being the vehicle we mostly use during the winter here, even though mine is an SUV. So we tire track in snow mainly. You probably only take any one of them out if the weather conditions are right (no snow, no muck, etc.).

Continue to enjoy that great garage/man cave/personal work area. (y)

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Man do I love your garage, Brady. It's so unique. It's not used as a busy, but looks like it does. It's much bigger than your typical personal garage. Most of us would love to have a garage like yours. I know I would. But back to your chassis detailing. You probably had a blast doing it with that great lift. Put some tunes on. Lots of great light. Super clean. What a fun way to spend a Saturday. Seriously.

You should take some photos of the chassis so that we can see the results.

Question. Do you ever drive vehicle into your garage during the winter? I was thinking how you keep the garage floor so nice and clean (I have a similar floor) but my wife's side is dirty due to it being the vehicle we mostly use during the winter here, even though mine is an SUV. So we tire track in snow mainly. You probably only take any one of them out if the weather conditions are right (no snow, no muck, etc.).

Continue to enjoy that great garage/man cave/personal work area. (y)
Thank you for the kind words Bob. It really is fun hanging out in the shop. Jamming out to music and tinkering on cars, it doesn't get much better than that.

I don't drive anything in and out of the shop during the winter months.

Kinda sucks, but I'm having the shop next door replace the water pump and thermostat on my new to me 93 hatch. I can do all the work myself, but the radiator needs a complete flush. It has red coolant in it, and I want the green stuff back in it. And I can't really do that in the shop right now. I'd likely need a garden hose or something. And I wanted it done sooner than later.

But the guy is a good dude and I remember seeing him drag race many years ago at a 1/8 mile track. So I'll be dragging some snow and dirt in once it's done.

I told him with the weather I'm not in a hurry, he's definitely taking his time. He's had it in his shop longer than I've had it in mine.

Once I get it back, I plan on pulling the front seats and cleaning them along with the back seat. And I'll be doing some detailing on it.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thank you for the kind words Bob. It really is fun hanging out in the shop. Jamming out to music and tinkering on cars, it doesn't get much better than that.

I don't drive anything in and out of the shop during the winter months.

Kinda sucks, but I'm having the shop next door replace the water pump and thermostat on my new to me 93 hatch. I can do all the work myself, but the radiator needs a complete flush. It has red coolant in it, and I want the green stuff back in it. And I can't really do that in the shop right now. I'd likely need a garden hose or something. And I wanted it done sooner than later.

But the guy is a good dude and I remember seeing him drag race many years ago at a 1/8 mile track. So I'll be dragging some snow and dirt in once it's done.

I told him with the weather I'm not in a hurry, he's definitely taking his time. He's had it in his shop longer than I've had it in mine.

Once I get it back, I plan on pulling the front seats and cleaning them along with the back seat. And I'll be doing some detailing on it.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Be sure to let us know how it goes with the interior. And, of course, post some photos.

Users who are viewing this thread