Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
So...is that a GT350 with some GT4 hardware added to it or GT4 with some of its hardware removed? My guess would be that its a GT350 with brakes, Forgelines, cage and a few ancillaries that were changed.
I don't think its a GT4. It would be missing the front splitter and dive planes too. The hood vents are missing too. So this isn't one that Multimatic built.

Ohio Snake

Established Member
272c452494927a9e848ba88acf834dbf.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blk02edge

Established Member
So...is that a GT350 with some GT4 hardware added to it or GT4 with some of its hardware removed? My guess would be that its a GT350 with brakes, Forgelines, cage and a few ancillaries that were changed.
I never got the full story exactly but it is a Vin-less car from FRPP. Was going to be raced in some series but the owner doesn't really know so I don't really know what exactly it is either. If either of you have any better ideas as to what it is i'd be curious what you think.

It had a cross plane crank swapped in it as well I found out.

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Very slick looking Heritage car!

I never got the full story exactly but it is a Vin-less car from FRPP. Was going to be raced in some series but the owner doesn't really know so I don't really know what exactly it is either. If either of you have any better ideas as to what it is i'd be curious what you think.

It had a cross plane crank swapped in it as well I found out.

So, was the crank swapped after it was produced and delivered? GT4 cars had engines that came with a CPC.

And "Vin-less" still doesn't narrow it down as Ford Performance also sold BIW cars as well. This should make it easy....does the car have a sequential transmission or a manual transmission?

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Is the Guardsman Blue grill and rear emblem part of the Heritage Package? Like most, I never knew they came in anything other than brushed and red (R only).

blk02edge

Established Member
Very slick looking Heritage car!

So, was the crank swapped after it was produced and delivered? GT4 cars had engines that came with a CPC.

And "Vin-less" still doesn't narrow it down as Ford Performance also sold BIW cars as well. This should make it easy....does the car have a sequential transmission or a manual transmission?
I heard it had a voodoo, now it's a CPC. Its a 6 speed manual. Possibly a Ford sponsored school car?

blk02edge

Established Member
Can't comment on how it's being used but based on what you just said it is not a GT4 car.
Yes that was established a while back lol.

Anyway, decently fun car on slicks and a full race prep.

Users who are viewing this thread