Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man the paint correction and ceramic coating really gave that orange some depth. It glows in the sun!

View attachment 1667823
She looks great, Scott. Paint correction and a ceramic coating really makes the paint POP! How was the C&C meeting?

Car hasn't been washed in a year. She was a bit neglected this year. She
You black Fox look really good. Is that the original paint? It looks awesome.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
She looks great, Scott. Paint correction and a ceramic coating really makes the paint POP! How was the C&C meeting?

Thanks Bob! The meet was decent. My buddy with the GT350 couldn't go because he got called into work so that sucked. There were some cool cars there and I met some nice people. Little too much rice for my taste but overall not bad.

331 LX

Established Member
You black Fox look really good. Is that the original paint? It looks awesome.

It's not original paint. We have painted the car twice since I've had it which is around 23 years. It needs some help, could use a wet sand and polish.

In the middle of the cowl on the hood we did a black pearl metallic from an old mercedes my pops painted. It's hard to see if unless you're in the right light. I'll try to get some more pics. Thanks again for the kind words bob.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks Bob! The meet was decent. My buddy with the GT350 couldn't go because he got called into work so that sucked. There were some cool cars there and I met some nice people. Little too much rice for my taste but overall not bad.
Sorry you friend couldn't go. You must have a lot of C&C meets down there. Pretty sparse up this way.

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Took the top off for the first time on my new ride. Love this car!
IMG_7441.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread