Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

s|ck

Established Member
LoCsV5u.jpg

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
It may be the angle of pavement/camera but the truck doesn't look straight. I know the picture isn't straight on from the back (tailgate handle not lined up with cargo light or rear window), but it looks like the left side of your bed/bumper is is lower than the right side.

Great pic and good looking truck though

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

s|ck

Established Member
It may be the angle of pavement/camera but the truck doesn't look straight. I know the picture isn't straight on from the back (tailgate handle not lined up with cargo light or rear window), but it looks like the left side of your bed/bumper is is lower than the right side.

Great pic and good looking truck though

Truck is straight, the wheels were also turned to the left so it throws off the balance a bit.

ESliTmd.jpg

Silver03Snake

Established Member
Very nice F450. Platinum?

I was going to get an F450 but I got tired of insurance companies whining about quoting. Mine is an F350 XL. I bought American Force 19.5" Classic wheels. The F450's I was looking at were about the same price so I put more money in my F350 buying the wheels, $2000 and $1500 in tires and navigztion. XL's don't have navigation. There is a company in Florida called Infotainment that sells OEM radio conversions for most trucks and some cars. I ordered this truck with the camera tow package so I got the 8" screen. Infotainment sells a Syn3 module that will give you OEM navigation. It works great. This was my second big purchase from them. They are a real great company and care for their customers. I added the Goodyear Gatorback mudflaps at $600 and I also bought the grill with the chrome bars at $250. All total I have a little under $60k in it. The vinyl seats look and feel like leather and way better than the cloth seats I had in my 2014 F350 XLT. The vinyl floor is really nice. It gets a lot of looks and I have had a lot of people say, "That's a $90k truck". I tell them not even close.

Last edited:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, platinum. I was more than happy to go your route, but the wife really liked this setup.
Very nice F450. Platinum?

I was going to get an F450 but I got tired of insurance companies whining about quoting. Mine is an F350 XL. I bought American Force 19.5" Classic wheels. The F450's I was looking at were about the same price so I put more money in my F350 buying the wheels, $2000 and $1500 in tires and navigztion. XL's don't have navigation. There is a company in Florida called Infotainment that sells OEM radio conversions for most trucks and some cars. I ordered this truck with the camera tow package so I got the 8" screen. Infotainment sells a Syn3 module that will give you OEM navigation. It works great. This was my second big purchase from them. They are a real great company and care for their customers. I added the Goodyear Gatorback mudflaps at $600 and I also bought the grill with the chrome bars at $250. All total I have a little under $60k in it. The vinyl seats look and feel like leather and way better than the cloth seats I had in my 2014 F350 XLT. The vinyl floor is really nice. It gets a lot of looks and I have had a lot of people say, "That's a $90k truck". I tell them not even close.

Users who are viewing this thread