Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
How's this for a recent photo?
554657104.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mdever12

Established Member
Damn, a year?
Yes, unfortunately. Usually only have ~7 months of drivable weather in OH and this summer has been slammed with weekend projects, so the car has been put on the back burner for the moment.

I’ve thought about selling it but once I turn it on that thought is wiped away.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Yes, unfortunately. Usually only have ~7 months of drivable weather in OH and this summer has been slammed with weekend projects, so the car has been put on the back burner for the moment.

I’ve thought about selling it but once I turn it on that thought is wiped away.

Gotcha, I would still have to take her for a rip every once and a while. BTW, don't sell it as I still miss my Comp Orange coupe.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
@mdever12, I totally know what you mean about second guessing selling it when you start the engine. I made the mistake of selling mine. Don't you make the same mistake. LOL. NICE Cobra! I love Mineral Gray. That was my first choice back in 2003 but I went with DSG because MG was no longer available.

mdever12

Established Member
Gotcha, I would still have to take her for a rip every once and a while. BTW, don't sell it as I still miss my Comp Orange coupe.
No i hear what you mean, I don't need extra money at the moment so I know I would regret selling it. I was originally looking for CO but they were out of my price range for a low mileage one. I saw a CO vert in Key West last summer and couldn't stop staring at it lol

@mdever12, I totally know what you mean about second guessing selling it when you start the engine. I made the mistake of selling mine. Don't you make the same mistake. LOL. NICE Cobra! I love Mineral Gray. That was my first choice back in 2003 but I went with DSG because MG was no longer available.
Thanks Bob! I know I would regret it too much. I fell in love with MG when I saw it in person. I was kind of indifferent about it when I saw it online.

Will you two shush about the not selling it thing!?!
HAHA you can get first dibs when/if I ever decide to sell it

Users who are viewing this thread