Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Love the look Richie...ever think of changing the chrome 'GT' emblem on the rear to white?

Yah. I'm not a fan. I've had it blacked out as well. I purcahsed a new decklid the other month and never got around to blacking it out but I've actually grown to like the chrome emblem. Helps break the rear up a bit without being too distracting.

I have my other lid that I took the badge off and filled in the holes but that has been a sitting project. I was going to get it paint matched. I did a test awhile back and kind of liked the look. Figured I'd have two lids to switch up when I'm looking for something different. They only take 5 minutes to swap out
IMG_0268.JPG

Never_Enough

Established Member
Yah. I'm not a fan. I've had it blacked out as well. I purcahsed a new decklid the other month and never got around to blacking it out but I've actually grown to like the chrome emblem. Helps break the rear up a bit without being too distracting.

I have my other lid that I took the badge off and filled in the holes but that has been a sitting project. I was going to get it paint matched. I did a test awhile back and kind of liked the look. Figured I'd have two lids to switch up when I'm looking for something different. They only take 5 minutes to swap outView attachment 83394
Car looks awesome!

Recon

Established Member
Nice. I've been looking at some C6 GS's lately. Might have to snatch one up later this year.

Sent from somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

Zemedici

Established Member

I have my other lid that I took the badge off and filled in the holes but that has been a sitting project. I was going to get it paint matched. I did a test awhile back and kind of liked the look. Figured I'd have two lids to switch up when I'm looking for something different. They only take 5 minutes to swap outView attachment 83394

I've got pictures of when wifeys car was satin wrapped, one second

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That looks pretty bad ass Josh!
How much power and torque is her car putting down again?

Never_Enough

Established Member
I've been contemplating selling my GS this spring but every time I take it for a drive it makes my decision harder.
Keep it unless you're selling because you need the money, or for a house, etc. I'm only selling to buy more home. Some days I wonder why I want to buy another house. I can always buy more toys later, though. After the Z, I will be back in a wide body C6 or a classic muscle car (Hopefully 65-67 Chevelle)

1slo5ohh

Established Member
Keep it unless you're selling because you need the money, or for a house, etc. I'm only selling to buy more home. Some days I wonder why I want to buy another house. I can always buy more toys later, though. After the Z, I will be back in a wide body C6 or a classic muscle car (Hopefully 65-67 Chevelle)

Yea I want to sell so I can buy a house on more property. And like you said, I can always buy another once I move. I'd rather sell now then roll the dice another summer at 800 hp cuz I sure as hell can't sell a broken car. Good luck with the sale of yours.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Yea I want to sell so I can buy a house on more property. And like you said, I can always buy another once I move. I'd rather sell now then roll the dice another summer at 800 hp cuz I sure as hell can't sell a broken car. Good luck with the sale of yours.
I got an offer of $28k for my Z06 today LMAO I'll set it on fire before I sell it for that.

Users who are viewing this thread