Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Poisond281

Hiding in the shadows.
Established Member
Just recently re-joined SVTP after quite the hiatus, but this is what brought me back. :)

IMG_20200810_211003.jpg

blk02edge

Established Member
I need better hobbies, come on Mega Millions!!!!
The car is cheaper than you probably think, but yes, either track membership or paying for track days certainly isn't cheap lol. Mega millions sure would be nice...

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I was thinking tires and brakes.
*Slight OT*
Whens the last time someone started a lotto thread??? I know there are certain rules about it but that bitch is like 700+ Million right now.

blk02edge

Established Member
I was thinking tires and brakes.
*Slight OT*
Whens the last time someone started a lotto thread??? I know there are certain rules about it but that bitch is like 700+ Million right now.
Tires and brakes are one of the reasons why I went open wheel, far cheaper than full size cars to run. Ill get away with 2 sets a year (not competing competitively) apposed to the 5+ sets my Honda S2000 will eat and pad life will go all year and then some!

Last edited:

Double0fox

2 extra cylinders
Established Member

blk02edge

Established Member
Very cool. I have never looked, but how hard/easy is getting spares? And 2 tire sets a year! I know you said you are not competing, but that's awesome!
Plenty of spares for these FC's available. Formula Continental is also the most popular class in the PNW so plenty of local support. I shouldn't have said I won't be competing, I will be racing at a club level against a field of slower inexperienced racers. I just wont need to be constantly on fresh tires to be competitive in my respective field.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

blk02edge

Established Member
That looks like a ton of fun Sir. Can you post motor details and pics?
I'll get some under body pics tomorow, im going to be stripping the paint and doing my own thing (completely undecided on color/livery).

As for motor, its a 2L Ford Pinto engine built to FC spec, it is 150hp. When I read the SCCA rules for the motor build it looks like mostly stock specs so not really sure how or why they are 150hp.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Plenty of spares for these FC's available. Formula Continental is also the most popular class in the PNW so plenty of local support. I shouldn't have said I won't be competing, I will be racing at a club level against a field of slower inexperienced racers. I just wont need to be constantly on fresh tires to be competitive in my respective field.
That sounds like a recipe for some fun and inexpensive racing. Keep us posted when you start racing.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Thanks Bob. The L and 300z both see daily driver duties. The least driven is an 81 coupe deville. I do drive everything though as they all bring different enjoyment in their own way.

View attachment 1682254

I just have to ask, are you white? Lol

And you have a sick stable, including the lowrider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread