Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

93foxbody

Established Member
1D705911-EB05-4450-884B-61AEB4725683.jpeg

Since my cobra has been down for over 2 years, figured I’d post my dually.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Cleaned her up a little bit over the weekend. The black trim pieces look washed out, but they are not. I think it's because the car is so shiny, those other parts look "dull". I need to look into what Zaino has for those black trim pieces.

The first photo is the hood. All those little white specs you see is not lint, it's the metallic flakes, the camera just doesn't pick the blue little flakes up well. The car's not perfect, but I'm not a professional detailer. lol
(Please excuse the half sheet/missing paint in the top bay window as well. That was just installed on Friday.)

104703.jpg

105353.jpg

blk02edge

Established Member
I will have to get pics of my TAG, and 206 when I get moved into my new place. The shifter class where I was only had 2-3 people running in it. Would have loved to see a larger field with them.
Do you race at Sumas? I have a few friends who race KZ Itals there

Double0fox

2 extra cylinders
Established Member
Do you race at Sumas? I have a few friends who race KZ Itals there
I actually never made it to Sumas. Home track was PSGKA, and I have raced at PGP (Pacific), and Pat's Acres in OR. I just relocated to Eastern Oregon right on the border with Idaho. They have 2 tracks just outside Boise that as soon as I close on my place I want to make it over to. I need to update my location. You gotta post some action pics!

Last edited:

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Cleaned her up a little bit over the weekend. The black trim pieces look washed out, but they are not. I think it's because the car is so shiny, those other parts look "dull". I need to look into what Zaino has for those black trim pieces.

The first photo is the hood. All those little white specs you see is not lint, it's the metallic flakes, the camera just doesn't pick the blue little flakes up well. The car's not perfect, but I'm not a professional detailer. lol
(Please excuse the half sheet/missing paint in the top bay window as well. That was just installed on Friday.)

View attachment 1655535
View attachment 1655536

Super sexy! Always wanted a ROUSH! Nice car.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Super sexy! Always wanted a ROUSH! Nice car.
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
I loved your Boss and the Shelby. You still have the Shelby and the Boss, or did you sell them both? IIRC, I thought you sold the Boss. That was a beast of a car.

blk02edge

Established Member
I actually never made it to Sumas. Home track was PSGKA, and I have raced at PGP (Pacific), and Pat's Acres in OR. I just relocated to Eastern Oregon right on the border with Idaho. They have 2 tracks just outside Boise that as soon as I close on my place I want to make it over to. I need to update my location. You gotta post some action pics!
No action shots yet but I did get an onboard of my 3rd ever session in a kart that wasn't a rental... (My shifter). It was messy but I was learning how to not die during this run.

MG0h3

Established Member
No action shots yet but I did get an onboard of my 3rd ever session in a kart that wasn't a rental... (My shifter). It was messy but I was learning how to not die during this run.

Damn dude if you hit the wall in that I’m guessing your legs are done huh?

Looks like a thrill!

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread