Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Had to check on her at the unit. Been wrenching on the fox, so that's at the house.

Bigger garage hopefully in 1-2 years.
ff1e419b8d7df8349d51e965add64578.jpg
bccd0d3b2a78a6b1ad3dcf476fb92d79.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member
2B077FAD-C982-43A3-A5A2-CF12074C2E7D.jpeg
Here's the '01 Bullitt/'01 Cobra replacement:
2020 GT Convertible, Magnetic Metallic, Manual, Performance Pack, 3.73 Torsen/Spoiler Delete, Magne-Ride, Active Valve Exhaust, Safe & Smart Package, B&O Sound System, w/CD Player.

View attachment 1639978

I have a lot to learn about this car. It's our 14th Ford, 8th new one. First new Mustang.

Last edited:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Yup. Been through it twice now. New York State Troopers easily went 100mph to catch up to me (for my safety) so they could verify my license/insurance and then write me a ticket for no front plate. Cost me ~$100 each time. I can't wait until the wife retires so we can get the **** out of here for good.

LOL. The irony.

One time at the office I was talking about how front plates do absolutely nothing and when cops run your plate, it is always from behind etc. I believe there are states that issue them and yet you do not put any stickers on the front, only the rear and this crazy lib got all worked up telling me I was wrong. So i said, ok name one reason a front plate does anything? And their logic after thinking about it, was if there was a robbery, it is possible only the front plate could be viewed. :rolleyes:

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Is New York the only state to run yellow plates?
There are a handful of them that have yellow.

I'm not sure about all of the states, but I know for CO and TX you have multiple different options if you pay extra.

I have a "ski country" plate because it matched my grabber blue GT, even though I don't ski lol.

Texas has the most baller plate option because you can get black/white lettering.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
NY plates are hideous. And I agree, the Texas plate black/white lettering is kick ass.

NY offers a custom flat black lettered, white/gray checkered, plate that also says NASCAR and Watkins Glen on it. I may pay the stupid annual bonus fee for it simply because the plates on it now induce vomiting. Also going to install a quick release Sho n Go front plate holder.

Users who are viewing this thread