Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thanks guys!!

I took her out again last night and the A10 is the way to go. If I put in Sport+ mode driving around the backroads, it's too much. It shifts so fast and hard. lol
Prolly better for highway spirited driving. I like it Normal mode for that.
I need to swap out the exhaust though. It's a little quiet for me, anyways. My last Roush was loud. I got a killer catback exhaust in mind, which isn't your "everyday" brand name. It's pretty loud and kinda has an old school muscle car sound to it. Some time later down the road though.

Corsa cough cough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dusten

Established Member
Wait till you feel the shifts in drag mode.

So fresh and so clean.

4966274597c22a80c9e3b068bc5f08e3.jpg
4b4cd0553503190ac5c9661408fdebba.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
So what is it? I’d go with Corsa, honestly.
I wanted to keep on on the "down low" for now. lol
Corsa is my second choice, just not too crazy about how the exhaust tips are really one tip branched off the other. Still a killer and top notch exhaust. If I cannot for some weird reason cannot get my first choice, the Corsa Extreme it is.

The one I want is loud, obnoxious and sounds good. :D And made right here in the U.S.A. with 3 inch 304 stainless exhaust tubing. I'm going to email the company with some questions over the weekend. They probably won't get back till Monday, which is fine. I'm in no rush, yet.

I took a couple more photos for you last night brother. Almost 90 miles now.

183334.jpg

183452.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Corsa is my second choice, just not too crazy about how the exhaust tips are really one tip branched off the other. Still a killer and top notch exhaust. If I cannot for some weird reason cannot get my first choice, the Corsa Extreme it is.

The one I want is loud, obnoxious and sounds good. :D And made right here in the U.S.A. with 3 inch 304 stainless exhaust tubing. I'm going to email the company with some questions over the weekend. They probably won't get back till Monday, which is fine. I'm in no rush, yet.

View attachment 1592072
View attachment 1592073

Soon or after you get the exhaust on get your brother to take a video so we can hear that beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1592072
View attachment 1592073

Looks very tough, Tones. Can’t wait to see some videos of it. Best piece of advice I can give you, is DRIVE the ever living shit out of it. Do not save it for the next guy.

Enjoy! ;)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Soon or after you get the exhaust on get your brother to take a video so we can hear that beast.
Thanks brother.
I will Patrick. Just need some more miles on her before I start dumping money into the money pit. lol

Looks very tough, Tones. Can’t wait to see some videos of it. Best piece of advice I can give you, is DRIVE the ever living shit out of it. Do not save it for the next guy.
Enjoy! ;)
Thanks my man.
I took her out again early this morning. 103 miles on her now. lol
I was planning on taking her out last night too, but it got cloudy and sunny. I didn't take a chance in case pop up showers wanted to show up. I'll prolly take her out again tomorrow.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Thanks brother.
I will Patrick. Just need some more miles on her before I start dumping money into the money pit. lol

Thanks my man.
I took her out again early this morning. 103 miles on her now. lol
I was planning on taking her out last night too, but it got cloudy and sunny. I didn't take a chance in case pop up showers wanted to show up. I'll prolly take her out again tomorrow.

I saved my last two (Shelby, 04 Cobra) for the next guy. I vowed to never do that again. I have 13,000 miles on my new 15 month old fun car now. I clean it often but have driven in the rain numerous times. Still looks new. It is not easy to break the OCD tendencies but it can be done. No reason to take unnecessary risk like going out in a thunderstorm with potential hail but a pop up shower wont hurt anything. In the end it is your car, enjoy it however you like. But driving it often is very liberating. Confession from a recovering garage queen owner.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I saved my last two (Shelby, 04 Cobra) for the next guy. I vowed to never do that again. I have 13,000 miles on my new 15 month old fun car now. I clean it often but have driven in the rain numerous times. Still looks new. It is not easy to break the OCD tendencies but it can be done. No reason to take unnecessary risk like going out in a thunderstorm with potential hail but a pop up shower wont hurt anything. In the end it is your car, enjoy it however you like. But driving it often is very liberating. Confession from a recovering garage queen owner.
HA HAAAAAAA I hear ya man.
Yeah, I'll never drive it in the rain or wet pavement. I'm too fussy like that. I took her out 2 days this week so far and I plan on taking her out again tomorrow.
Enjoy brother!

Users who are viewing this thread