Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

13BlackGT

Established Member
92e1682e3bfc90de37acd1ad6722b06c.jpg

The clear on the original panel started to peel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks Brofessor. I love drivin' that thing. I never get tired of listening to that sweet turbo whistle...especially when it's echoing through the parking ramp.
:)
You're welcome Brochacho. She looks great.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thanks Brofessor. I love drivin' that thing. I never get tired of listening to that sweet turbo whistle...especially when it's echoing through the parking ramp.
:)

Even with some issues the 6.0 had its one of my favorites, they sound phenomenal I think. A clean diesel Excursion is sweet brother and you don’t see a lot anymore especially clean ones like yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helomech74

Established Member
Very clean, and gorgeous if I may say so.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Thanks. I've owned the car since new and it's pretty much looked the same with the exception of some various wheels and a new hood, lol. Most of the money has been spent on going fast, turning and stopping lol. Trying out a bronze color on the wheels before ordering a custom set of wheels in the same color. Not sure if I like the look yet, I've always had silver or polished wheels, so it's taking a little bit to get used to.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Thanks. I've owned the car since new and it's pretty much looked the same with the exception of some various wheels and a new hood, lol. Most of the money has been spent on going fast, turning and stopping lol. Trying out a bronze color on the wheels before ordering a custom set of wheels in the same color. Not sure if I like the look yet, I've always had silver or polished wheels, so it's taking a little bit to get used to.
I like the bronze. If they had a machined lip I would like them even more.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread