Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

vagrant

Established Member
20190404_151107.jpg

blk02edge

Established Member
I don't think any of the tracks remotely near me would be considered private, they're all pretty huge. NJ Motorsports park, Watkins Glen, Pocono Raceway... The only track that I think is somewhat near me I haven't looked into at all is Monticello.

If I got a lot of use for my money I'd totally become a member somewhere.

edit: just for fun, I looked up Monticello's homepage since it's not a track I've ever looked into. They do offer a membership program, which varies between 60 to 95,000 dollars. Don't think I'm quite ready to step into that bracket yet, that's new M5 owners level of income not 19 year old M5 owners level of income lol.
Ooof thats more than double my membership yikes.

utlong31

Established Member
IMG_5977.jpg
IMG_5976.jpg

Messed around with my sons new to him 2014. He decided he didn’t want to DD his Lightning any more. Stock at the moment but won’t be for long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
That's bad ass man.
I love me some Audi cars. Especially the newer RS3 and RS5 cars.

I had my eye on an RS5 when I got this. It just sucks that they never made it in a manual or I'd own one right now.

This was the only manual, supercharged S5 I could find in my state, and it was perfect. They had the older, V8 S5s in a manual on the market, but I like the new fascias better and the SC V6 is so much easier to mod and make faster.

I'm already scheduling something with a local shop/APR distributor. APR Stage 2 with an Ultracharger to get it into the mid/low 11's or so. Right now, all she has is a piggy-back tune, good for about mid 12's.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I had my eye on an RS5 when I got this. It just sucks that they never made it in a manual or I'd own one right now.

This was the only manual, supercharged S5 I could find in my state, and it was perfect. They had the older, V8 S5s in a manual on the market, but I like the new fascias better and the SC V6 is so much easier to mod and make faster.

I'm already scheduling something with a local shop/APR distributor. APR Stage 2 with an Ultracharger to get it into the mid/low 11's or so. Right now, all she has is a piggy-back tune, good for about mid 12's.
That's awesome man.
So, I have a question about the APR tunes. I think I read on their website that they are not really emissions friendly. Is this true?

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
That's awesome man.
So, I have a question about the APR tunes. I think I read on their website that they are not really emissions friendly. Is this true?

Being that I'm in AZ, I think our emissions are a little more lenient. I won't have to worry about it for at least 2 years, since my car is registered for that long right now, but from what I got from Goodspeed (the shop I'm talking to) is that as long as I don't mess with the downpipes coming from the engine, I should be good.

I don't plan on doing an aftermarket exhaust on my car right now. The stock S5 pipes are already free-flowing enough and for the 1200-2000+ bucks it would cost to do even a cat-back, the 5hp it adds over stock isn't worth it.

If I get the bug to mod some more after that, I guess I'll have to play it by ear, lol.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Being that I'm in AZ, I think our emissions are a little more lenient. I won't have to worry about it for at least 2 years, since my car is registered for that long right now, but from what I got from Goodspeed (the shop I'm talking to) is that as long as I don't mess with the downpipes coming from the engine, I should be good.
I don't plan on doing an aftermarket exhaust on my car right now. The stock S5 pipes are already free-flowing enough and for the 1200-2000+ bucks it would cost to do even a cat-back, the 5hp it adds over stock isn't worth it.
If I get the bug to mod some more after that, I guess I'll have to play it by ear, lol.
That's awesome man.

I was kinda wanting a RS3 and modding with the Intergrated Engineering cai, BULLX exhaust, and I forgot the name of the lowering springs, BC Forged wheels, and an APR stage 1 tune. Until I read the info about the tune. That killed it for me. lol

Users who are viewing this thread