Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

ArabianOak

Established Member
IMG_5277.jpeg
IMG_5279.jpeg
IMG_5282.jpeg

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
She’s got plenty of miles on her, but she’s originally an Alabama-Florida car so it makes sense. Nonetheless, the motor’s been rebuilt with forged pistons, heads gone through, pinned crank, seals throughout, oil pump, starter etc. Luk clutch, flywheel, slave, remote bleeder all done. Stack of paperwork to support all that. Only external engine stuff is an Airaid intake and Corsa cat-back. Paint looks good from a distance, but is far from perfect once you get closer. Still glossy, but has its share of scratches and impact craters. Engine light is on for failing cats which is okay cuz it gives me an excuse to get LTs sooner. Passenger seat ass cushion needs the leather replaced. New brake pads come today as the current ones are loud and dusty - sounds like the indicators barking, not the squeal of ceramic. I’m considering a wrap and some dark wheels eventually. Probably end up a typical h/c/i/e LS7 in the end. I almost settled on a C5Z, but the price was right and I ended up with what I really wanted albeit she needs some love.
Runs, drives, and shifts great, though. The gearing takes some getting used to. One gear change from first to second and you’re already kissing 80-90mph; it’s deceiving in its quickness IMO. With the Cobra, you’re shifting twice plus the blower’s screaming so it’s hard not to notice you’re hauling the mail.
I’ll get some better shots of the lineup one of these days.

Attachments

• IMG_4105.jpeg
    IMG_4105.jpeg
    444.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_4107.jpeg
    IMG_4107.jpeg
    446.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4108.jpeg
    IMG_4108.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4085.jpeg
    IMG_4085.jpeg
    303.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_4081.jpeg
    IMG_4081.jpeg
    413.7 KB · Views: 102

jessie_sanders

Established Member
My buddy brought it by. He’s the guy who always finds me cars. Guy wanted $18k, he got it for $9,500 lol. He’s asking me what I think about it. I’m always down for poor financial decisions.
He absolutely stole that. Silver tongue devil.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread