Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

kaz109

Established Member
919D8C18-7494-48B9-A2F7-CE3A5649F10F.jpeg

jessie_sanders

Established Member
How do ya like em, I’ve been on the fence about them for a couple months now
They are absolutely glorious. My garage is small so the footprint of stuff matters. These hang on the wall and take up less space than my two jacks and four jack stands. My only gripe is trying to get them lined up properly to pick up the car but that's it and that's hardly even worth mentioning. Works awesome for her Blazer too. I wish I would have got them years ago.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
They are absolutely glorious. My garage is small so the footprint of stuff matters. These hang on the wall and take up less space than my two jacks and four jack stands. My only gripe is trying to get them lined up properly to pick up the car but that's it and that's hardly even worth mentioning. Works awesome for her Blazer too. I wish I would have got them years ago.

damnit, Im gonna end up with the 7k lb set... had to get mine off the ground the other day to pull all the wheels for new tires and was wishing I had em already

check this out:

jessie_sanders

Established Member
damnit, Im gonna end up with the 7k lb set... had to get mine off the ground the other day to pull all the wheels for new tires and was wishing I had em already

check this out:

That is genius. I will say the wheels that come on it are pretty chincy and leave a bit to be desired.

I'm going to look into those casters.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
That is genius. I will say the wheels that come on it are pretty chincy and leave a bit to be desired.

I'm going to look into those casters.

also found this one while going down the YouTube rabbit hole - my epoxy floor is a bit more un-even so thinking those wheels might be a better option for me

jessie_sanders

Established Member
also found this one while going down the YouTube rabbit hole - my epoxy floor is a bit more un-even so thinking those wheels might be a better option for me

Just ordered those roller bearings. I hope it don't raise the jack much, it barely fits under the jacking rails as is.

Users who are viewing this thread