Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Clay bar is complete. The hood is completely finished.

Time to start the process of paint correction on the rest of the car starting tonight.

Hopefully have it completed sometime this weekend.

Next car on the list will be the 93 reef blue hatch, then the cobra. Might try a ceramic coating on those.

7a17a41335ad8ff513745cffacbc9e28.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Man these past few pages have been MINT

@Corbic i joined you in Subaru land brother

@coremaster21 DEETS on the 33!

@tones_RS3 just as beautiful as ever, Tony.

And @Zunit2345 beautiful cobra.

@DSGCOBRA24 DETAILS on that build? Catfish looking right!

Thanks man! Original 16k mile car. It’s a 430” Darton sleeved ls6 block with some lightly ported 243 heads and a baby d1sc on e85. Makes 13-15lbs. Ran 5.94 at 118mph on its third pass and with about 650hp. Should go a little faster now.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice numbers! Do you know how much power you were making before the Satera tune?

The paint looks really nice. I was looking into buying a new TrackHawk but the prices were above what I could afford. If I wanted a high performance SUV and could afford it, the TrackHawk would be my only choice. I can only imagine the fun factor! (y)

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Nice numbers! Do you know how much power you were making before the Satera tune?

The paint looks really nice. I was looking into buying a new TrackHawk but the prices were above what I could afford. If I wanted a high performance SUV and could afford it, the TrackHawk would be my only choice. I can only imagine the fun factor! (y)

Jeremy Satera said that the Trackhawks he had tuned usually had a baseline between 580-620 whp on their Dyno. So an approx. gain of 150 whp.

My Trackhawk is my daily driver, so this is plenty for me.

LS WUT

Established Member
Jeremy Satera said that the Trackhawks he had tuned usually had a baseline between 580-620 whp on their Dyno. So an approx. gain of 150 whp.

My Trackhawk is my daily driver, so this is plenty for me.

The amount of want I have for a track hawk is real. I just can’t fathom the ones I can afford. They have about 60k miles for $70k.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
The amount of want I have for a track hawk is real. I just can’t fathom the ones I can afford. They have about 60k miles for $70k.
I passed on one with 20k miles for 68k before covid crazy hit...still kicking myself. And knowing that, can't pay the markup now...so far anyway...I've not given in yet...not gonna do it...nope

LS WUT

Established Member
I passed on one with 20k miles for 68k before covid crazy hit...still kicking myself. And knowing that, can't pay the markup now...so far anyway...I've not given in yet...not gonna do it...nope
I’m just poor. Haha, nor can I justify it. We have contemplated selling the hellcat for it, but even then it’s just absurd.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m just poor. Haha, nor can I justify it. We have contemplated selling the hellcat for it, but even then it’s just absurd.
Lol I see your driveway full of cars bro! It would take downsizing the fleet here also(just 2)...but what better all-in-one vehicle can ya think of ya know?!

LS WUT

Established Member
Lol I see your driveway full of cars bro! It would take downsizing the fleet here also(just 2)...but what better all-in-one vehicle can ya think of ya know?!
However if I’m honest, not all of them are mine. My brother in law owns the 1984 notch, C4 corvette and the 1998 cobra.
I have the
2004 F250
2016 hellcat charger
2003 white cobra coupe
2003 black cobra coupe
1988 notch 5.0
2013 GT500

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats, Brady! And you really did a great job. Thankfully you have an awesome garage to work in. That takes away a lot of the labor sting, if you know what I mean.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats, Brady! And you really did a great job. Thankfully you have an awesome garage to work in. That takes away a lot of the labor sting, if you know what I mean.
Thank you!

It definitely makes doing work quite pleasing. I already have some people/friends asking if I would consider doing their car. I'm not sure some would be willing to pay what I would charge. It's a lot of work and hours.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread