Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

LS WUT

Established Member
Curious Mr. @LS WUT ........Do you have a favorite? One you tend to drive more or just pending what particular ride you’re in the mood for????
So I do a lot of driving for my job, I’m a Sales Relief Manager for Budweiser. So I go store to store, merchandise, and order. I’d say a lot of the times it just depends on what car I want to drive. I’d say my favorite to cruise and mess around in would be my foxbody. It’s just a pleasure to drive something slow fast. It’s so raw, and it just has its own characteristic. I drive the GT500 for spirited runs, and things. The hellcat is just a daily for me because a lot of my driving is stop and go.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
So I do a lot of driving for my job, I’m a Sales Relief Manager for Budweiser. So I go store to store, merchandise, and order. I’d say a lot of the times it just depends on what car I want to drive. I’d say my favorite to cruise and mess around in would be my foxbody. It’s just a pleasure to drive something slow fast. It’s so raw, and it just has its own characteristic. I drive the GT500 for spirited runs, and things. The hellcat is just a daily for me because a lot of my driving is stop and go.
My foxbody is so slow I think I can run faster.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Image1674571446.602670.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You have a lot of great choices with your fleet, Dan. Awesome!!

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
$50k sure gets the wheels turning. lol Although mine's very likely not as nice as CJ's. Plus my woman would legitimately try to beat my ass if I sold it. Was considering letting mine go in exchange for a GT350 a few years ago and she wasn't having it.

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
$50k sure gets the wheels turning. lol Although mine's very likely not as nice as CJ's. Plus my woman would legitimately try to beat my ass if I sold it. Was considering letting mine go in exchange for a GT350 a few years ago and she wasn't having it.
Issue I have is that I already have 2 lol. I don’t want to add a 3rd, I want to add different kinds of cars lol. However with the way things keep going I might have to add a 3rd one. I’d love to get my OW to a good home so I can make a spot for my dream SB.

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
Though mine doesn't look like a 70k mile car I do wish the odometer was under 40k

Users who are viewing this thread